Command to Add Sharing Key After RPi Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command to Add Sharing Key After RPi Installation

I had to reinstall FR24 on top of FA on my RPi but in filling out form data I skipped by the sharing key. The system has given me a third feeder CYXY4. I want the feed to resume on CYXY2.

If it is the sharing key that caused this new feeder ID to be created, is there a way to SUDO in the sharing key.

Or, how do I redirect the feed to CYXY2? My Pi hardware, USB ports and local IP have not changed.
    Last edited by Robbwell; 2018-07-26, 05:08.

Email them. Skipping entering the key makes a new one (from memory it says if you have one enter it..) which then isn't verified against the email

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I re-installed the FR24 package right on top of the first installation, this time getting the sharing key entered. Feeder CYXY2 is now showing ONLINE and CYXY4 is OFFLINE.

PS:
      Just had a plane come over and all is well. FR24 is getting fed from CYXY2 & CYXY3.

Comment

Still let them know to delete the unused. If it added to your acct it will cause issues if/when they impliment 'feeder down' alerts
        But also makes an un-necessary indication of more feeders in an area than there is (while reserving it to not be used)
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Robbwell View Post
          .......is there a way to SUDO in the sharing key.
          (1) Give folloing command
          Code:
          sudo nano /etc/fr24feed.ini
          (2) Above command will open file "fr24feed.ini" which will have content shown below. in line fr24key="xxxxxxxxxxxx", replace the current key (shown here as xxxxxxxxxxxx) by the key you want.

Code:
          receiver="beast-tcp"
          host="127.0.0.1:30005"
          fr24key="xxxxxxxxxxxx"

bs="no"
          raw="no"
          logmode="1"
          windowmode="0"
          mpx="no"
          mlat="yes"
          mlat-without-gps="yes"
          (3) Save file (Ctrl+o) and close file (Ctrl+x)

(4) Restart fr24feed
          Code:
          sudo systemctl restart fr24feed
          (5) Send email to support to delete the unwanted Station from your account.
          Last edited by abcd567; 2018-07-26, 17:36.

Comment

Working...
          X