Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi24 doesn't start up

Hi Guys,

I ordered an Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Power supply, Case, 32 GB microSD, ADS-B USB Dongle and I exactly followed the simple steps on the official "build-your-own"-site.

I wrote the Pi24 image to the microsd and when I switch on the Pi with the inserted Card, only the green led flashes 4 times long, 4 times short, 4 times long, 4 times short and so on.

When I take a look at the HDMI output, there's only the rainbow-colored test screen.

It sounded so easy.... what did I wrong?

Thank you very much in advance.

I have the exact same configuration and have run into the same problem. I installed the Rasbian OS and it worked fine, so that narrows it down to a funky issue with the Pi24 disc image. Allegedly someone solved this problem (it's a freeze at the GPU test screen btw) by adding a "boot_delay=1" line to the config.txt file on the SD card, but I tried that and it didn't work. Currently surfing around for another fix.

Comment

Neither provider support 3B+ yet with image install

Needs to be done manually

All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I tried the manual install and it's up and running just fine. Not sure why this info isn't more public, but anyways, thanks!

Comment

Far too logical to think of admitting something public

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Neither provider support 3B+ yet with image install

Needs to be done manually
            Hi, thank you. Then this official seems to be wrong:

pi.jpg

"Pi24 is compatible with all Raspberry Pi devices, including Raspberry Pi Zero."

Comment

Originally posted by Musenhain2 View Post
              Hi, thank you. Then this official seems to be wrong:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9679[/ATTACH]

"Pi24 is compatible with all Raspberry Pi devices, including Raspberry Pi Zero."
              I did say that admitting it would be too logical
              Like most things, the B3+ wasn't around when the software was made. But added after and obviously not updated/tested

Comment

I got the same issue last week, finally my power supply was damaged and not able to serve with enough power. Changed to a 3A power supply and it worked again.

Comment

Alright, thank you all.

I made it manually with raspbian, PiAware feeder, dump1090-fa and FR24 feeder.

Comment

Working...
                  X