• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed Flightaware data to FR24 using PC

How to feed Flightaware data to FR24 using PC

Originally posted by iparaj View Post
    How to feed Flightaware data to FR24 using PC
    Very, very easy. Just download the software and follow the instructions here: https://www.flightradar24.com/share-your-data

Comment

Capture.JPG

i tried. with the following settings. but not a single bit of data is uploaded.
      do you think its correct?

Comment

No. 8080 is a WEB port

Not a ADSB data port

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

can someone please send me a screenshot of the settings that you use

Comment

There is one in the middle of the page I linked? And it will be different for each person setup

IP of device/Pi
            port 30002

NOT 8080
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Capture.JPG
              still doesnt work :/

Comment

I'm not saying my settings are 100%, but I feed FR24, FA and Planfinder with my set up on a mini-ASUS PC.

First I load dump1090 with these setting in the dump1090.bat file: dump1090.exe --net --quiet --net-buffer 5 --net-beast --modeac --mlat --gain -10
                pause

Then I use these settings:
                fr24.jpg

Comment

But we digress

iparaj -

Post the current software you use

And any shots of it working (so we can tell what it is)

Way too many combinations for us to guess by 1 line asking for help.

Comment

If the thread title is to believed. None of that matter

As its describing an external device from the other popular site. Hence me asking to confirm actual

Comment

Didn't cross my mind that that was the situation, but agree that perhaps that is what is being asked. Shall not worry about giving a quick reply to questions in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                        Didn't cross my mind that that was the situation, but agree that perhaps that is what is being asked. Shall not worry about giving a quick reply to questions in the future.
                        More heads better than 1. But also a firm believer of those asking for help to help those helping. If ya catch my drift.

Bit open ended and prone to mixups when they ask short 1liners over providing everything up front

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          More heads better than 1. But also a firm believer of those asking for help to help those helping. If ya catch my drift.

Bit open ended and prone to mixups when they ask short 1liners over providing everything up front
                          Unfortunately there are one or two that are too keen to jump in and 'wipe the bums' of those that don't do any basic work. Although I make allowances if language may be an issue.

Comment

Me? Guilty I know. That's why I tried to pigeon English with pictures first. (User from afar, suspect by screenshot req even that wasn't received as intended)

Unsure if we'll get a response. Also tried to ask the same of a 2014 thread with old uploader app and modesmixer users were fiddling with on an sbs-x

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Oblivian; 2018-04-16, 21:07.

Comment

Here is my .ini file settings
                              receiver="beast-tcp"

fr24key= removed by me

host="127.0.0.1:30005"

bs="yes"

raw="yes"

logmode="1"

windowmode="0"

mpx="yes"

mlat="yes"

mlat-without-gps="yes"