Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FR24 hardware doesn't receive any aircraft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 hardware doesn't receive any aircraft.

Been running rtl stick for some time without any problems but got myself an FR24 unit today, however it doesn't receive anything and just want to check with you guys if you know what could be the problem.

The web interface is up and running and the GPS antenna works fine, so does the mode-s antenna if I connect it to an rtl dongle so the antenna or coax is not the problem.

(Apperantly I can't post links so attached the images)
    As you can see:
    FR24 CONNECTION STATUS:
    ADS-B: connected, 0 AC tracked
    ModeS: connected, 0 AC tracked

Even if the firewall isn't forwarded correctly/no internet connection, I'd still see aircrafts there right?
    Can't see any bad solder joints but it does look like a hardware problem with the unit imho.

Cheers
    //Greg.
    Attached Files

You will need to contact support directly via email, they handle the gear from there rather than public domain
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Yeah we are in contact, I was just wondering if it was something someone has seen before...

Comment

I also had problems with USB DVB-T and it was a bad two capacitors. Try if it is not your problem.

Comment

For some mysterious reason the receiver started working this morning, after being connected for 3 days... really odd... lets see how long it works

Comment

Working...
          X