Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to show map tracked planes on a map

Hi guys,

I am totally new to the flighradar world, but I want to help the community.
    That's why I bought a Raspberry Pi 3 + DVB-T receiver, to place in my home (I live on the top floor of our flat - 60 meters high).

I just installed the Pi24 Image on my Raspberry and it already uploaded some planes to the network.
    Now I was wondering how I am able to show a map with tracked planes. I have read something about dump1090 and port 8080.
    What do I need to do to get this map? Thanks!

Either reformat with raspian and follow this guide TO THE LETTER

. Last update: March 08, 2022 NOTE: (1) Do NOT install the dump1090-mutability on Pi24 img and Piaware img. Both these images already have their integral dump1090. (2) TO HAVE A TROUBLE FREE INSTALLATION, IT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A FRESH INSTALL, AS SHOWN BELOW: (a) Format microSD Card (b) Write Raspbian Image. (c) Install

Or use the web config and add the visual output map included.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Either reformat with raspian and follow this guide TO THE LETTER

Or use the web config and add the visual output map included.
      Hmm, there is no way to combine it with the Pi24 Image?

Comment

My 2nd one references how to enable the built in one.

But if you want a more refined and better version, The first is required.

The idea of the Pi image, is install. Work. Not a lot of customization.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          My 2nd one references how to enable the built in one.

But if you want a more refined and better version, The first is required.

The idea of the Pi image, is install. Work. Not a lot of customization.
          Found it, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X