First Time Feed Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Feed Issues

Runnings a Windows based machine. Have purchased a USB Antenna...followed all the steps:
    1) Ran Zadig 2.3 - Replaced the driver
    2) Run FR24.exe, Put in all the details as described in the Manual
    3) It appears in in my profile as Available, but says offline?

I have attached some files.
    Can anyone help me out?help.txt

What wrong???

At a guess, wrong type of DVBT tuner.

There is no signal, so either in a bad spot. Or wrong type of tuner (but its not reporting as so)

That is why the server is kicking you off

reader][w]Global timeout exceeded, 0 msgs, 0 resyncs, reconnecting
    [reader][i]Connection terminated
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      At a guess, wrong type of DVBT tuner.

There is no signal, so either in a bad spot. Or wrong type of tuner (but its not reporting as so)

That is why the server is kicking you off

reader][w]Global timeout exceeded, 0 msgs, 0 resyncs, reconnecting
      [reader][i]Connection terminated
      Yeah, I am not sure about that.So i bought a new one from jetvison.de online and its a "Diamond Crown Technology -820T AD-B USB"...its meant to be specificlly for this!

So on your idea, I tried another Tuner - An AVER Media - and I get the same issues....

Any other ideas?

I have the Antenna outside attached to a fence...there are planes flying over every few minutes!

Comment

Get something like planeplotter or ADSBScope to eliminate the chance of the FR24 decoder messing with it

It could also be the wrong device selected when installing Zadig (or only one of the 2 devices changed) - confirming you used WinUSB and not libusb...
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ok..so Update. I removed Plane Spotter and its all working now.
          No other changes.....
          I assumed this is what should look like:
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][n]syncing stream async: 1
          [feed][n]syncing stream result: 1
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
          [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC

Comment

Wait a minute.

I think you have left some details out here.

Are you running FR24feed ONLY, or other software too? You mention 'Plane Spotter'

Because only 1 can have USB control at any time and the others need to feed off datastream/port outputs of that

Comment

Oh no. They were not open when I had FR24 running. They were installed but not operating.
              I removed them from the system and it all started working...strange.

Comment

And we are back to sqaure one..nothing today. I am really at a loss of what to do!

I think I might try the raspberry Pi.

Comment

That close to the airport I would expect to see more than 1 aircraft being sent

Sure its not a range issue?

Try those apps like I suggest, both have ability to connect to USB devices and give immediate visual output of what its seeing rather than text format

Comment

Working...
                  X