Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring fr24-raspberry-pi-1.0.18-7.img on Pi Zero W

Hi,

I current feed using Windows but have purchased a Pi Zero W, I've installed fr24-raspberry-pi-1.0.18-7.img onto the microsd card and have logged in so currently sitting at the $ shell

Not sure how to proceed as I have no internet access on the Zero, can anyone advise on the next step ?

Thanks

John

The same as you do with windows.

As its the pre-formatted image you will have to use the activate function or commands to configure it.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Confirm the web config page loads (running) and enter your existing share code etc and reload it.

If not you will need to familiarise yourself with basic linux commands to get it configured and running

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks; however my question is how do I connect it to my WiFi in order to configure it ? the Zero W is WiFi only - no lan connection.

Regards

John

Comment

Possibly not the best choice in model if you have had 0 linux experience and applied the FR24 image (no GUI etc)

That then requires knowledge of such commands as ifconfig

The Orange Pi Zero is a neat low cost single board computer: it is very compact (approx. 46 x 48mm). it forgoes things like HDMI connectors, making …

under Initial config will give you some direction.
        Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-04-29, 11:31.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Your easier bet might be to start again. With the recommended noobs/Raspian image and set the network up during boot/setup and then switch to the traditional scripted linux install with single command
          Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-04-29, 11:21.

Comment

Thanks I'll do that

Comment

Working...
            X