replied
    Thanks for the link.
    Glad the problem got fixed quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    Hi Anmer,
    If you have any more questions on software used for FR24, feel free to contact FR24.
    https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us
    It's OK, the answer was posted on the Radarspotting forum:

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Hi Anmer,
    If you have any more questions on software used for FR24, feel free to contact FR24.
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Ah OK. I thought you might have the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    The fix was done by another person.
    Check with that person.
    Ah OK. I thought you might have the answer.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    The fix was done by another person.
    Check with that person.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Sometimes it's easier and getting better support on the FR24 forum from other users using the same software.
    Not this time, unless you can answer the question

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Sometimes it's easier and getting better support on the FR24 forum from other users using the same software.

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    What's the point of posting the same messages here and on the Radarspotting forum where you are getting support for this issue?

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by TERRY WADE View Post
    Anmer the reason I posted on this forum was because another SBS-1 feeder had the same problem and thought it
    might be of use to post, I wasn't sure if the issue was with the client or FR24 end!
    The "app" is still supported. The reported issue should now be fixed. There was a server change last week.
    For SBS-1 Client support, please contact me direct or via the Radrspotting forum. As I mentioned before, I didn't see the earlier post. Cross posting just adds to the workload.

Leave a comment:

• TERRY WADE
    replied
    Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
    We fix the problem and expect it to work like the old one.
    Data on site should be streamlined..
    Anmer the reason I posted on this forum was because another SBS-1 feeder had the same problem and thought it
    might be of use to post, I wasn't sure if the issue was with the client or FR24 end!

Thank You for the support on your forum .

Leave a comment:

• W4lRon
    replied
    We fix the problem and expect it to work like the old one.
    Data on site should be streamlined..

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    I provide First Line Support for SBS-1 Client. Unfortunately some "users" don't follow instructions or RTFM.
    What's the point of posting the same messages here and on the Radarspotting forum where you are getting support for this issue?

Leave a comment:

• TERRY WADE
    replied
    I've just checked my data sharing and my N-EGKB1 still appears offline, please see below:

RADAR STATUS LAST UPLOAD (5MIN) SHOW STATISTICS
    N-EGKB1 Offline 2017-04-13 06:20:00
    T-EGKB35 Offline 2016-04-01 23:01:38

However my subscription has changed back from Gold to Premium

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Rodger that.
    I provide First Line Support for SBS-1 Client. Unfortunately some "users" don't follow instructions or RTFM.

Your response was spot on. But I missed the original post.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Rodger that.

Given he didn't give much info of the sources etc in first post I followed my nose to the upload server and found the remark from piotr and only old stuff on RS relating to it so come to conclusion they should reach out via email since noone had responded yet

The SBS1 Utilities project is discontinued in the freeware form as of January 1st 2012, if you need it you might need to contact FlightRadar24.com for information about licensing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Looks like you guys are using an app designed by one of the FR developers and is no longer supported since they got the Intellectual Property after 2012
    The "app" is still supported. The reported issue should now be fixed. There was a server change last week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X