Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with new instalation

Hi!

I'm a new user, i installed the server few hours ago bat i don't now if its working?

When i access to website i get this info:

Flightradar24 Feeder/Decoder

Linux/generic/armv7l/1.0.18-7

Updated: 19:13:27 GMT+0200 (CEST)

FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
    FR24 Radar Code: xxxxxzz
    Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 0
    Aircraft Uploaded: N/A
    Receiver: dvbt, Connected
    MLAT running: N/A

How can i know if it's working

Until you get 3+ contacts, it won't activate the account and start uploading.

This can be caused by no aircraft, bad antenna, wrong setup options.

What is your receiver, given you say connected via UDP this means you selected something other than DVBT stick if you have one and need to ensure something is doing the decoding for you. Or it may be trying to constantly connect

This appears to be on a Raspberry Pi.

Use the commands to stop the feeder and run it normal mode (not service) to see the log

sudo fr24feed service stop
    sudo fr24feed start

Other tips here

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi this is the lsusb output

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 187f:0600 Siano Mobile Silicon
      Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
      Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp.
      Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

The dvbt device is the first one

Comment

Given that company makes their own tuner chipsets.

I very much doubt it has the Realtek(RTL) chip required to tune to ADSB unfortunately

I cannot find anything on SDR sites confirming that as a compatible stick.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi!

I cant post link but you can sesrch for this CTVDIGUSB2 in conceptronic website, i find the dataset and aparently the chipset is Chipset
          Realtek RTL2832

Comment

In which case I would suspect it should not be detected as Siano Mobile Silicon, or isn't being detected by your system at all

The normal output should be similar to Bus 002 Device 009: ID 0bda:2838 Realtek Semiconductor Corp

Comment

Someone else on reddit had the same issue.

Opened it up, and tada..

Comment

Of course the best way to confirm it is with the first lot of commands

sudo fr24feed service stop
                sudo fr24feed start

Will spawn Dump1090 on-screen rather than system and output the device found and if usable.

Comment

I bought a this new Dvbt stik in ebay 201568564126 (item number)

SINTONIZADOR TDT HD USB TV FM + DAB DVB-T RTL2832U + R820T

I will recive it next week i hope fr24 dont cancel my account

Comment

Working...
                  X