multiple feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple feeders

I am currently feeding using a computer. I am building a second receiver on a raspberry pi

Do I need to register a second email address or should i use my already registered acount on RPI aswell.
    Will I be able to tell which is feeding?

No it will detect an active account. Best way is to contact support for a second feed ID (quoting your current) and it will be made manually and associated with 1 login

Hi all, On friday I dig out my DVB-T RTL USB stick and started ADS-B reception. I am currently feeding FR24 since Friday using dump1090 and the Linux feeding software. My home location is located near LFST (32km) in France. My office is located near EDSB (8km) in Germany. I can see the planes landing/taking off from my

Will a share key work for multiple feed sites? I have 2 sites I can feed from and would like to add a second feed to FR24.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

What i want to do is when the feeder is working on RPI is take the computer out of service.
      should I still contact them?

Comment

oh and am i better to download pi24 image or start with jessie lite and install software?

Comment

Originally posted by bruton View Post
          What i want to do is when the feeder is working on RPI is take the computer out of service.
          should I still contact them?
          In that case go through the signup process. Part of it asks for your email address, if it finds one already it will associate with that.

Up to you. Pi24 is customised and won't let you do other nifty things. (or possibly add other clients or features) Its designed as an all in 1 package, fire and forget. If you are comfortable with some playing around follow ABCs mutability guide install thread for a step by step to get a couple of things running off at once
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X