Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 Feeder - Raspberry Pi - Data Download Question

Hi guys,

I have been running FR24 feeder on a Raspberry Pi for some time now. I got the system set up with no issues (my knowledge of Linux and Raspberry Pi is very basic) but my question is this; Does the FR24 feeder software store the aircraft reports in a database or logfile somewhere within the Raspberry Pi file structure? If so, how do I download this to view on a windows and/or Mac system?

Apologies in advance if this is an obvious question but I couldn't find the details anywhere after a thorough search on the web.

I should also say that my Raspberry Pi is running PiAware software to feed flightaware.com as well as a package from ADSB Receiver Project so I am essentially feeding three sites.

Any help downloading the data would be most appreciated. If I haven't been clear or there is not enough info on my setup then please let me know.

Thanks guys

Cheers

Scott

Only if you enable it in the config, but it often will fill the memory card until it's no longer usable as the auto cycling is buggy.

You need to know some other commands and text readers to make any good use of it

You are best to use something 3rd party like Virtual Radar Server.

There's guides about setting that up.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
    X