Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a share key work for multiple feeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a share key work for multiple feeds?

Will a share key work for multiple feed sites?

I have 2 sites I can feed from and would like to add a second feed to FR24.

How far apart are both sites?
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
      How far apart are both sites?
      About 5 miles

Comment

You can't use one sharing key with two feeds at the same time. You need a second sharing key. Write to support@fr24.com and provide your coordinates for the second location and you will be given a second key.
        --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
          You can't use one sharing key with two feeds at the same time. You need a second sharing key. Write to support@fr24.com and provide your coordinates for the second location and you will be given a second key.
          This needs to be automated. It's a PIA to add new receivers if you need to get support to do it. Learn from Flightaware!

I just don't bother connecting my private receivers to FR24 because of this.

/M
          F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
          T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
          P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
          mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Just some info for someone who ends up here asking about sharing keys. Now you can register up to 3 keys under the same email address. If you need more than that then you need to contact Support.
            --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
              Now you can register up to 3 keys under the same email address.
              Good! That should make it much easier for us to set up more Rx feeding to FR24.

/M
              F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
              T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
              P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
              mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Working...
              X