install dump1090 onto fr24 image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• install dump1090 onto fr24 image

I want to install dump1090 onto FR24 image on raspberry pi3. Given that FR24 image is based on Debian linux, what command I have to do in terminal of FR24image to get dump 1090? Thanks!

Some tips in here. But please don't ask unrelated questions in that thread but continue here.

. Last update: March 08, 2022 NOTE: (1) Do NOT install the dump1090-mutability on Pi24 img and Piaware img. Both these images already have their integral dump1090. (2) TO HAVE A TROUBLE FREE INSTALLATION, IT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A FRESH INSTALL, AS SHOWN BELOW: (a) Format microSD Card (b) Write Raspbian Image. (c) Install

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

But note it is likely not compatible on the locked fr24 image

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by vg1 View Post
        I want to install dump1090 onto FR24 image on raspberry pi3. Given that FR24 image is based on Debian linux, what command I have to do in terminal of FR24image to get dump 1090? Thanks!
        dump1090 is already installed FR24 rpi imagine which is called Pi24. All you have to do is run the signup command (sudo fr24feed --signup) to signup and setup your feed.
        --

Comment

Working...
        X