• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abhay9 View Post
    Hi Benb,

I had similar problem, the solution was

1) Copy the .app file to Application folder

2) Terminate all other applicatoin using DVB, including terminal prosess if you are running

3) Disconnect the USB dongle and reconnect

4) Start the Feed

I think this will help, I use to get AC data on cocoa1090 and even FR24 feeder showed that I am connected to server and AC would show up, but in FR24 web page I use to be shown as offine. Once I copied the app file to Application folder, every thing fell in place.

I hope it helps you, later try to build a coaxial collinear antenna, search youtube for one.

Regards,
    Abhay
    I did this (also by manually closing any duplicate dump1090 processes) and it did indeed get rid of the initials errors, but I still didn't receive any actual transponder data. The only thing I didn't do was use cocoa1090 instead of dump1090? Does that make a difference?

Comment

moving to application folder solution was for showing you online on the flight radar24 website.

regarding transponder data, I started getting data I made the coaxial based collinear antenna (8 segment). using cooa1090 will not help to get feed for FR24 but its only to trouble shoot if you are getting data.

FR24 mac app looks bugged, some time I get zero aircraft tracked in "Show Web Status" but I could see some aircraft been tracked in Logfile, Please do run the "Show log file".

If you are still not getting any data, may be you can try Gqrx to see if your USB device is working.

Comment

Working...
      X