Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raspberry Pi + Hauppauge 900 + FR24

Hi guys, this is my first post.

I am setting up my Rapsberry Pi using my old Hauppauge 900 DVBT stick. On the status page (xx.xx.xx.xx:8754) it shows as running but no planes are seen. The MLAT is also stated as NO. When logging into flightradar24 it shows as OFFLINE and no data is received however the time counts as uptime so somehow I am online.

Is this because my USB stick is outdated? Or do I need to install some drivers? I'm a relative n00b with RasPi.

The new sticks are cheap so I can just buy one of those but on the other hand if my old one works then...

Thanks in advance!

If it is a true TV tuner, it may not have the right frequency range to work as a SDR. They are usually locked for better signal or have the wrong chipset. SDR apps require a Realtek 802T set

According to Dr Google, yours does not
    Based on:
    Empiatech Em2880 usb bridge
    Xceive XC3028 tuner and analog IF demodulator
    Zarlink DVB-T demodulator (in original model 65008) or Micronas drx397x DVB-T demodulator (newer model 65018)
    I suggest reading the raw output using the commands suggested here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...-FAQs-and-Info

To see full output to confirm.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
    X