Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar code in email differs from radar code in account data

Hi all,

As I'm completely new to the ADS-B business, it's possible my question is not that weird. But I'm rather getting a headache from this.

My ADS-B receiver (RPi with an RTL dongle) works perfectly well. It's perhaps not the most advanced receiver, but I can see local traffic without any issue. So why not share via Flightradar24? I've installed the feeder, created an account at the website and setup everything as expected. I've also got my email with sharing key, which I didn't have on first setup (so I've left the field empty while setting up the feeder).

After I'd seen the email with the sharing key I've restarted the signup process at the RPi, entered everything correctly, but now also with my sharing key.

- email address in the feeder is the same as at the Flightradar website;
    - sharing key has been entered;
    - feeder has been restarted;
    - even the entire RPi has been restarted;

But on the status website of my account, the radar code still differs from the one I've got in my confirmation email. The account shows 'T-EGHQ16' although the confirmation email shows 'T-EHBK30' (which would make sense because I've entered EHBK as nearest airport).

It seems that I'm feeding data, ending nowhere. Because according to the status page in my account I haven't uploaded any data.

Does this sound familiar? Did I sc*** up...?

Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ronald.

I suggest to contact support@fr24.com to sort things out.

Comment

Working...
    X