RPi+Noolec offline in FR24.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPi+Noolec offline in FR24.com

It was all ok from the weekend (first installation), but in my statistics on FR24 it started to show me offline (the service and status site (port 8754)) show all up, I restarted the service, stopped and started again, no errors. But in FR24 stats I saw me still offline, I restarted de Rpi and I was back online, I lost a lot of uptime because of this (like 18hs) and now I can't login to my stats page on FR24 (I assume that my poor uptime let me out of the "add coverage" program).
    I started it now with sudo fr24feed and not as a service to have the verbose and look for errors.
    Two questions:
    -Do I have to wait to get access again to FR24?
    -Any idea what could happen to the FR24feed service that make me restart the Rpi? (don't want to check the status every hour)
    -Without access to the web, how can I know if i'm sending stats? I have "FR24 Link: Connected via UDP" but it was the same status when FR24.com show me offline
    Thanks!

edit: I can see my stats online again, still want to know what happened, and what can I do to avoid that error
    Last edited by alejandrofm; 2016-08-31, 22:57.

First question. How many Amp power source
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      First question. How many Amp power source
      850mA, just changed power source to one with 2,4A.
      Thank you a lot for pointing me to this!

Comment

Working...
      X