No announcement yet.

Flightradar receiver blocked in endless boot loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The receiver that I'm hosting for FlightRadar24 is also displaying similar issue for 3 days. I'm waiting for FR24 to contact me to advise that it's down.
    I've been requested before to investigate outage issues at around 6 hours of downtime, perhaps they are now not actively monitoring their network or don't particularly care for individual outages due the the glut of receiver they have deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
      I have contacted support via email. I have a ticket number : #124058
      Edit 2 : Answering Olga's email got me a second ticker #125982
      This is quite annoying. The support staff is very helpful, but have a habit of shooting off questions to you outside of the ticket tracker, but using the support@ email adress. They ask you a question, and when you answer, the system comes back with a new ticket number and a "Thank you for contacting Flightradar24.com. Your Support reference is XXX"

I find that rather annoying, I didn't contact them, they are asking for my help, and the ticket number is wrong or duplicated!

/M
      F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
      T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
      P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
      mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

I got the receiver delivered today. It is set up and running and already feeding!
        However, it has a new radar id : F-LFST3 which is not linked to my FR24 account.
        The old radar id F-LFST2 still appears in my account.

Maybe this will be taken care of in the next days.
        F-LFST2

"Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

Comment

Working...
        X