How to set 2 feeds from dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set 2 feeds from dump

Can anyone please tell me how to setup a second output from dump1090, so I have one for FR24 and one for VRS ?

I am 100% new to this and I think I have managed to now start feeding to FR24 with my RTL Dongle on a Win 8.1 PC.

fr24.jpg

I would like to be able to feed VRS on this pc as well as feed FR25

Cheers Kris

If its working for FR24 already, dump1090 will be running and has a server built in that allows multiple connections from different applications

Useful Tips & Basestation Programs for FR24-box Feeders & How To Configure Pt.3 Getting your hosted FR24 receiver running with your favorite basestation program is straight forward and simple to do. I will use screenshots and some explanation to describe how to configure the programs. While I do not use most of

You may have to add --net as an additional option. The active port to tap into is AVR data, on 30002
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks its all a little over my head right now, I am getting there but not used to using dos, ao configuring that way is all new to me.

Comment

No configuring to be done. Compared to Linux that is.

The thread I posted has 2 relevant setting screens from VRS that you want to run with how it should be setup.

The 'settings' page in your screenshot is the settings of Dump1090 (its included with FR24feed)

You apply the supplied VRS settings, if it doesn't connect/work then next step is to add '--net' to the 'additional arguments' hole on that FR24feed settings page (or enable RAW out option which is instead port 30334 as with his tips)
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ween you say add --net as an option do you mean to the .bat file ?

my VRS looks different to those screen shots.. sorry for being a pain
          Last edited by Skirge; 2016-07-17, 21:24.

Comment

What bat file? Are you running some sort of automated package. FR24feed on its own, has the .exe only. No parameters there

In your screenshot. That is the a 'settings' link for the FR24feed webpage configuration. I can see you have pressed it before. Click it, there is a field for additional arguments (with examples) listed

Comment

Ok so I have used thr wizard in VRS and chose the FR24feed option and opened the setup page added --net and enabled RAW and saved but VRS still will not connect

Comment

You have to choose one. RAW, or add --net

Also wont apply until you stop FR24feed, and restart it as it needs to pass on those changes to dump1090.

Watch the startup screen when you close/launch fr24feed. Any extra options or errors are shown.

See 'visual log checks'

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Comment

Thanks. had to reboot.. its so frustrating, I had it running with RTL1090 & VRS then I had it running with Dump1090 & VSR but since I started feeding FR24 I have hit a brick wall with seeing my feed in VRS.

This is what I get when launching FR25
                  bootfr24.jpg

Comment

Wahooo done it many thanks bus really appreciate all the help... will have to go through all this again when I get my RPi lol

Comment

Working...
                    X