Status as 'offline' for days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status as 'offline' for days

It's everything installed correctly, the FR24 feed software says that it's connected, but there's just no way to make the status change to online at the site. FR24 support said that this is happening because my coordinates were incorrect, but even after they have corrected them, it remains as 'offline'.

I've left the program running all day from yesterday to now assuming that it would somehow update the status, but that's not very likely after so many hours have passed.

Radar View doesn't seem to show airplanes either, although I can detect them with other softwares I use. What ip should I input after 'local traffic'? I left as 127.0.0.1 Is that correct?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Pelucce View Post
    It's everything installed correctly, the FR24 feed software says that it's connected, but there's just no way to make the status change to online at the site. FR24 support said that this is happening because my coordinates were incorrect, but even after they have corrected them, it remains as 'offline'.

I've left the program running all day from yesterday to now assuming that it would somehow update the status, but that's not very likely after so many hours have passed.

Radar View doesn't seem to show airplanes either, although I can detect them with other softwares I use. What ip should I input after 'local traffic'? I left as 127.0.0.1 Is that correct?

Thanks.
    I fixed the problem!

Just in case anyone has the same problem, that thread helped me (link below)

For a reason, by installing zadig again, the problem has been solved.

The fact that I've thought that "connection terminated" was a normal message didn't help too, hehe.

Comment

editeditedit

Comment

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ion-terminated

Comment

Working...
        X