Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincolnshire Poacher
    replied
    The new display is much better, just want an extra day added now, then we can easily compare the current day with the same day on the previous week.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    quick to spot theres a small change rolled out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Robbwell
    replied
    With the new display this morning the Aircraft Seen chart is much better as a bar chart. It looks like FR24 is going for the 8 day display so that you can compare today with same day last week. Looking at the upgraded chart I think a 15 day range would fit nicely and look great. Thanks.
    Last edited by Robbwell; 2017-03-13, 16:39.

Leave a comment:

• Robbwell
    replied
    If I could get just one chart improved it would be the Aircraft Seen one.

1. Flip chart type from line to vertical bar, and

2. remove tomorrow as a x-axis point (always has to be zero) and add eight days ago (or even 15) - so that readers can compare today with the same day last week.

Leave a comment:

• Robbwell
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
    Fun fact: if you hover your pointing device over the graph, you get more data. I'm happy with the line graphs. Nothing needs to be changed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7753[/ATTACH]
    Another suggestion because one of the displays is titled "Histogram". Look up "histogram" on the Web. In every example I have seen it is displayed as a vertical bar chart - never by a line chart.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    I think Dates are in UTC, if you are in the extremities it will appear to be up to a day +/-

Leave a comment:

• Robbwell
    replied
    I notice too that the dates stated under the titles for three of the charts is one day off. For example, at the time of writing this the charts are indicating data for 1016-07-12 when they are adding data for the fourth hour of 2016-07-13.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Reeves
    replied
    Fun fact: if you hover your pointing device over the graph, you get more data. I'm happy with the line graphs. Nothing needs to be changed.

hitsandpos.png

Leave a comment:

• Robbwell
    started a topic Statistics - Better Charts - Bars vs. Lines

Statistics - Better Charts - Bars vs. Lines

On the page that displays the statistics for our radar's performance there are five charts - including the polar plot. I suggest the last two of these charts do not display with the best chart type.

They are all line graphs but would better represent the data if they were vertical bar charts. The Aircraft Seen plot has only 7 values, representing the days of the week. There is no such thing as day 5.5 so the line joining day 5 and day 6 has no meaning.

My suggestion is that the chart type for the last two be switched to vertical bars and see what users have to say.
Working...
X