Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded version... Now m connection keeps terminating? See attached screenshots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded version... Now m connection keeps terminating? See attached screenshots!

I've been feeding over a month with an old version I guess, my last upload was 5.4.16...
    So I downloaded the latest version & attached screenshots show what I'm getting...

dosbox1.pngdosbox.png

TYVM!

Given it is saying it cannot open port 30003 as it is already bound, its probably still got the old one running (or another piece of software in background) with exclusive access to the device.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ahh! I didn't see that myself. I wonder why the old version worked & the new one doesn't though.
      I use RTL1090 and then use PlanePlotter for FA & then I used FR24 for us... Old version was 1.0.11-6 - New version is 1.0.16-11

I do not know what is on 30003 nor why the old version works just fine like that but new version doesn't...

Comment

Guessing you didn't use the same .ini file..

It will need to be AVRTCP/30002 as receiver type as RTL1090 will be accessing hardware already. Not recommended however as RTL does its own pre-filtering
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Yeah, I just figured that out. No need for RTL1090 I guess. Ran FR24 it connected & ran fine. Then I tried RTL1090 & it couldn't connect - that's when I realized what was happening. Nice thing was, I wondered how that would affect my FA / PP but it didn't, seems to work fine with FR24.

All set I think. Thank you for your help, it is appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X