Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antheii
    replied
    Originally posted by HikokiOtaku View Post
    I would also like to see more variables with filtering - let's be honest FR24 does like to shout about the filtering facility!
    As a starter, let us say I am visiting an airport, let's pick one - Frankfurt.
    I can filter for FRA easy enough, great. Now since there will be plenty of Lufty flights I now want to EXCLUDE anything DLH.
    Of the remaining flights visible I'm really interesting in seeing say Chinese only, therefore reggies starting B-* please.

In short filtering to include or exclude plus wildcards - I may want to see only aircraft types that begin A3*, or exclude them as I may live in Toulouse and want to see something different on my travels.
    Came here to request exactly the same, even with the same sample for FRA minus DLH.
    Is this feasible?

(Edit: But obviously this would even more required on the mobile version, when I'm actually at Frankfurt airport itself )
    Last edited by Antheii; Today, 11:55.

Leave a comment:

• 4s6ryd
    replied
    I prefer using the 'Radar View' or default view feature on Flightradar24 to visually track aircraft on the map. It's interesting to combine that with listening to live air traffic control communications (probably from a source like LiveATC.net or my own radio/SDR to monitor my vicinity as live near an air port). This lets me follow real-world flights as they happen.

However, I would really like a feature that goes beyond just tracking planes. I want something that allows me to provide directions, or 'vectors', for a tracked aircraft. The goal is quickly find and know where that waypoint the ATC gives. This would be an awesome addition to the experience. Search and locate feature for waypoints just like the current search for flights.

Leave a comment:

• MikeCCampbell
    replied
    Can negative altitude be displayed please. Typically for aircraft at low altitudes on days of high pressure.

I note that it was displayed as far back as 2015 (from a search of this forum), but does not appear to be now.

For context my position with a small national regulator is often required to check complaints of low flying, and FR24 is the tool of choice for my organization, but fails in this respect - which is pretty much directly what I need it for!

Leave a comment:

• Dandon
    replied
    Hi all,
    I don't know if this has been requested before, but I didn't find anything. The new web features are great.... I really only miss the possibility to search by partial flight number or callsign. E.g.: looking for "834A" or "*34A" in the search window would find "TAP834A". This is very useful while listening to Airband comms and overhearing just part of the callsign. This should be very easy to implement.

Thanks and regards,
    Daniel
    Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain)

Leave a comment:

• msz59
    replied
    The latest changes to the FR24 webpage are OK, including the possibility to configure aircraft labels but I miss another option - to choose what should be shown in the "on-hover" label. Displaying text (or flag or any) labels for every aircraft may be OK but only if you zoom the map to see only a very few of them, which is not easy in regions like Europe or US or Asia. It would be very useful to be able to configure the on-hover label info beyond the current default (flight number), e.g. the route. Now it seems to work the opposite way - even if I setup the route label for all aircraft, when I hover the mouse pointer on any particular plane, the route disappears.

Leave a comment:

• Oslo85
    replied
    Hello,

As ADS-L is becoming more common, and allready is a set standard for non-ADS-B equipped aircraft by EASA, would it be possible to link a feed from Safesky to fr24?

SafeSky, l'application anticollision

Leave a comment:

• Pillface
    replied
    The new flag label causes List View to throw an error.

Leave a comment:

• Pillface
    replied
    All the plane icons on the screen can be quite bewildering sometimes. Do they all have to be the same color (namely yellow)? Multi-colored icons would help add meaning.

I'm thinking in particular of filter categories. Plane labels help but tend to clutter the screen. Having, say, a color-picker for each category would be nice.

Adding a color property to plane icons could lead to improvements throughout the system.

Leave a comment:

• bimmerdriver
    replied
    Originally posted by Blueskies2k40 View Post
    is ther a way xample a passenger or cargojet arrives park's at ramp or gate then it disappear until it comes back in for an active flight like an hour or 2 hours later in future is ther a way ther can be an option. Wich instead of disappearing stays as a static viewable aircraft I know in flightradar24 they disappear until it becomes active again can this be an option pls I know with technology nowadays yall can do it
    When the flight is finished, the ADS-B transponder is turned off. At that point, there is no way to know where the aircraft is located. From the time the transponder is turned off until it is turned on again, its location is unknown. It could be towed to another gate or a parking spot.

Leave a comment:

• Blueskies2k40
    replied
    is ther a way xample a passenger or cargojet arrives park's at ramp or gate then it disappear until it comes back in for an active flight like an hour or 2 hours later in future is ther a way ther can be an option. Wich instead of disappearing stays as a static viewable aircraft I know in flightradar24 they disappear until it becomes active again can this be an option pls I know with technology nowadays yall can do it

Leave a comment:

• bimmerdriver
    replied
    I have some comments about Flight Tracker Map / My Account / Feed stats​.

In general, the stats don't update consistently.

The status sometimes reports offline, even though the feeder is running. I would expect if the status reports offline, there would be a corresponding gap in the uptime, but I'm not seeing that. It's reporting 100% uptime.

The status and current upload rate both seem to be reasonably current, but most of the other stats are not current and in some cases, can be very far behind. I've noticed some of the stats being an hour or more behind. It would be nice if the stats were always current, so it would be possible to confirm by refreshing that the feeder is working properly.

In the rankings, the max range is not always correct. For example, at the moment, the max range from yesterday is higher than the max range being reported in the rankings.

Regarding the polar plot, it seems to be correct with all of the ranges enabled or if all of the ranges from the highest to lowest are enabled, but if you disable a lower range with a higher range enabled, the range is incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• chesney_hall
    replied
    Good day,

I am not sure if this has been asked before but i am looking at using the muti-select to track certain flights by call sign permanently. I have added a few flights already but the next day when the flight takes off again it stops tracking it and will only track it if i manually add it again.

Leave a comment:

• Rew1mac
    replied
    Feature request. Provide a quick way for users to report if a flight looks impossible. Example, a small non-pressurised plane flying higher and faster than known performance capability.

Leave a comment:

• Smandola
    replied
    Hello,
    When using my.flightradar24.
    If you have multiple flights over multiple years. There is no easy way to access the listing of past flights (I mean, those that are years old) without fetching and scrolling through the listing of all flights that a person has in their list. It would be great if there was a way to filter the list by a specific year, or destination. With over 2200 flights, going back to edit a flight several years back is really difficult.
    Thanks for the consideration.

Leave a comment:

• jelarv
    replied
    I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place (after navigating the forum for about 10 minutes, I couldn't figure out where to post...also, my standard paid-for login ID doesn't work with the Forum, which I assume means it's a separate website).

For my feature request, I have a Windows wallpaper of the globe that updates every 5 minutes including sun and darkness as well as real-time cloud cover. Is there a way to get this with Flightradar24 that would show its map of the world with the current flights? If not, I would help fund something like this if others are interested.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X