Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For email alerts, I want to see all C-17 traffic in my local area. The problem is the ICAO code for C-17 is C17. This gets me the C-17s that I want to se, but also gives me all the C-172s. Can I get a feature that gives me the exact ICAO airplane type and not all C17* aircraft in email alerts?

Comment

• Being able to add nicknames to aircraft bookmarks on the website and the app would be awesome! I am continually having to look up aircraft owners - adding a nickname (custom label) would eliminate that. Thank you!

Comment

• Would it be possible please to have the aircraft labels appear on every zoom level as on the mobile versions. Makes much more sense as pc screens are generally much larger than phones so less of an issue.

Feeding FR24 since 11/09/13

Comment

• Something else. I completely realise that acceding to all these requests could create a huge amount of options. Why not create a god mode for feeders/subscribers as in W10/11 which would allow those who are interested to play around with all these settings until their hearts are content.

Feeding FR24 since 11/09/13

Comment

• Hi everybody,

On the Android App it is possible to filter by specific aircraft but also by a family of aircrafts for example Airbus A320 Family (7 aircarfts).

Comment

• It would be nice if one could temporarily disable/mute certain alerts without having to completely delete them. My particular use case is the following: I am a skydiver and use an alert in order to monitor our skydiving plane on days with mixed weather conditions. If I get an alert that the plane has taken off I know the weather is good enough and it's worth driving to the dropzone. Obviously, the alerts are only useful to me when I intend to jump and when I am not already at the dropzone. What I do now is I always create the alert when I need it and delete it afterwards. It would be nice to be able to keep the alert and have a checkbox which allows me to disable/mute it while I do not need it. I think this feature would be useful for plane spotters as well since spotting is not always possible (e.g., during work or at night).

Comment

• Originally posted by its_me View Post
                It would be nice if one could temporarily disable/mute certain alerts without having to completely delete them. My particular use case is the following: I am a skydiver and use an alert in order to monitor our skydiving plane on days with mixed weather conditions. If I get an alert that the plane has taken off I know the weather is good enough and it's worth driving to the dropzone. Obviously, the alerts are only useful to me when I intend to jump and when I am not already at the dropzone. What I do now is I always create the alert when I need it and delete it afterwards. It would be nice to be able to keep the alert and have a checkbox which allows me to disable/mute it while I do not need it. I think this feature would be useful for plane spotters as well since spotting is not always possible (e.g., during work or at night).
                Just use the "enable filter : on/off" setting. No need to delete anything if that's your only use case.
                Editor

Comment

• Originally posted by DB Editor View Post

Just use the "enable filter : on/off" setting. No need to delete anything if that's your only use case.
                  Thanks. As far as I understand, this disables all filters but I do not see how I can use this in order to disable selected alerts. Could you provide more details?

Comment

• There is no way to isolate them. They're either all on or off.
                    Editor

Comment

• Something that I as a contributor for several years would like to see, is to implement an image to see on a screen the aircraft that captures your receiver something like entering your IP address and see what you see on the website, but without the need to enter the pc directly, at least in my case all the images of my receivers are with piaware, flightaware now has an image with screen for users who do not have their own receiver.

Comment

• For JetBlue aircraft I would like to see the name of the aircraft displayed like it is with Frontier.

Comment

• If I type in C17 as an aircraft filter, it will include any aircraft that start with c17, like a c172.

There should be a way to specify that a filter has to be an exact match, it shouldn't always include wildcards.

You could borrow a feature from search engines, and if it's surrounded /w quotes, it's a literal value, ex: "c17" would only match c17, and not c172.

Comment

• Hi,

Could some consideration be given to displaying the boundaries of the Brest and Shannon Oceanic Transition Areas.

Right now, aircraft within these areas are being shown as being in Shanwick's airspace, when they are in fact either in Brest or Shannon's airspace.

The coordinates for these areas are as follows:

Brest Oceanic Transition Area (BOTA):

483400N 0084500W
                            483000N 0080000W
                            450000N 0080000W
                            450000N 0084500W
                            483400N 0084500W

Shannon North Oceanic Transition Area (NOTA):

5700N 01500W
                            5700N 01000W
                            5434N 01000W
                            5400N 01500W
                            5700N 01500W

Shannon South Oceanic Transition Area (SOTA):

5100N 01500W
                            5100N 00800W
                            4830N 00800W
                            4900N 01500W
                            5100N 01500W

Thanks for providing such a great App
                            Last edited by Speedbird 178; 2023-03-24, 16:08.

Comment

• Hi,
                              some ideas for future upgrades:

It would be great if a layer with approach charts for airports could be displayed. That way it would be more interesting to observe landing aircraft as they follow ATC instructions.
                              Alternatively it would be helpful to have waypoints around the airports included, waypoints that are used during approach procedures.

Finally, if non of the above is not possible, it would be great to have the ability to create a personal layer where one could create/upload an individual chart.

Thanks for everything so far and in the future!

Comment

• I’d like a way to specify no call sign as one of the filters. It may be that I’ve missed how to do it. Would be useful in tracking military stuff. Also would like the filter to offer an 'OR' function to show , for example all DLH flights as well as C17's; now it seems to show only DLH's C17's [ie null set].
                                Last edited by baronec; 2023-04-04, 16:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X