Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vocnorth
    replied
    I'm looking at writing an app that acts a bit like a Jet Pokemon, using ADS-b to "catch" aircraft and then they show up in your hangar. You could go mobile with your setup and visit airports and airshows and fill your hangar.
    Interested?

Leave a comment:

• KSQL18
    replied
    I'd like the have the Filter by Radar feature show all aircraft the radar is tracking, not just a random sample. For privacy, users can turn this feature on/off like data sharing. The Radar view can do it, but I don't like the layout.

Leave a comment:

• koro
    replied
    Hi, is it a good idea to make the filters swtchable.
    So you can make multiple filters and toggle them on/off.

Koen, EBAW3 - OO-ADW

Leave a comment:

• Staj
    replied
    Support for ICAO recognised airports that do not have IATA codes. There are plenty of commercial GA operators that operate from airports without IATA codes, hard to use your product for fleet tracking when you don't recognise any of the airports we operate from.

Leave a comment:

• jidanni
    replied
    Idea: Use different color icons for passenger vs. cargo planes.
    One might say "The user is more interested in what the nature of the plane is, not how you tracked it (ground vs. satellite), so cargo vs. passenger deserves color differentiation more."
    Last edited by jidanni; 2020-03-22, 23:14.

Leave a comment:

• Xray
    replied
    Would like to see a nice pulsating orb for my location, like in app

Leave a comment:

• IMDashti
    replied
    In the fleet page for individual airlines, I like to see reference to last operation by each aircraft if it is not operated within the last 24 hours. This will help in identifying how long an aircraft had been idle. In many cases, I found aircraft that is no more part of the fleet but is still being listed. If there's some indication of last operation, aircraft leaving fleets can be easily identified.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by brunobl View Post
    An option to show the world as a spherical globe (as in Google Earth) would be awesome. Are there any plans for this?
    We are sorry but this option is only available for Google Maps, but not in Google Maps API.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by wfreireec View Post
    By Dylan33;

Hi, that would be nice if we can see which receiver is used to track a plane, directly from the left panel... This feature has been removed but why ? Can we expect to see it back, without having to open the drop-down menu ?

Please!!!
    It hasen't been removed. It has been moved to the dropdown as the information is not relevant for most users. The code is non relvant as an aircraft on crusing altitude is often tracked by 200-600 receivers, so showing one is not really adding so much.

Leave a comment:

• brunobl
    replied
    An option to show the world as a spherical globe (as in Google Earth) would be awesome. Are there any plans for this?

Leave a comment:

• wfreireec
    replied
    By Dylan33;

Hi, that would be nice if we can see which receiver is used to track a plane, directly from the left panel... This feature has been removed but why ? Can we expect to see it back, without having to open the drop-down menu ?

Please!!!

Leave a comment:

• Franzke
    replied
    Why don't we get all this info? I receive all this from my own antenna so fr24 should be able to share this too...
    Seems cool to see all that...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• TheChrisAM
    replied
    Show user's GPS location on the web view.

As both a mobile app user and a web user, I would like to see my current location appear on the FR24 web map. The mobile version of FR24 shows my current location on the map. If I'm signed in to the same FR24 account on my phone app and on the web, I'd like to see the phone-reported location on the web map.

Leave a comment:

• Pepe_Lume
    replied
    Hi, lately there is no information about the flights that an aircraft will do on the day, only what you have done so far and not what you have scheduled. Is it possible to see this information? Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• yam
    replied
    Can you add "flight number filter"?
    Here in Japan many airliners still don't equip with ADS-B and they don't show callsign, but FR24 shows flight numbers for many of them.

And can you set lower playing speed for playback? (maybe 6x or 3x)

Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X