Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David1w View Post
    Originally posted by jet 320 View Post
    Is it possible to add "PLAYBACK" option in "RADAR VIEW" mode? I really need it to view flight tracking history with my own uploaded data (which is possible only in Radar View).

image -

i.ibb.co/xqH4VLq/1.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10982[/ATTACH]

I also would like to support this request
    Is there any chance to implement this? I would love to have a playback option in radar view.

Comment

Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
      My suggestion is including filtering by hexcode specifically and "No.Reg" aircrafts.

For example: I would like to filtering by aircrafts with E49 of hexcode initial and the fr24 show me all the aircrafts with hexcode that starts with E49.

Filtering by "No.Reg" are helpfully to search aircrafts without registrations in databases.

My third suggestion is including alert by specifically hexcode. I input an specifically hexcode in the app and when this hexcode is appears the app alerts me.
      The whole handling of unknown registration is very limited. As long as there is no reg known for a hex you have no chance to look for the history or even the existence fo the aircraft.
      Maybe it is a side effect of the blocking of aircrafts.

Comment

Hello guys,
        Can we please have a new fonction for a/c landed in airports please ?

For example, i would need to see landed private aircrafts in Maldives.

Also, why some aircrafts disapear once landed ?
        Many thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by mbezougly View Post
          Hello guys,
          Can we please have a new fonction for a/c landed in airports please ?

For example, i would need to see landed private aircrafts in Maldives.

Also, why some aircrafts disapear once landed ?
          Many thanks,
          Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I will forward your suggestions to our developers for further research and possible implementations, but please note it can take some time as we are a small team. Regarding the aircraft disappearance, there could be several reasons, but most often it is due to the lack of ground coverage. If you could provide me with an example of your cearch, I could try and find the actual reason.

Thanks a lot for your contribution and have a nice day,

FR24 support

Comment

As a time saving feature, it would be practical to have the airline aircraft identifier (fin number) displayed along/instead of with the registration.
            Most airline maintenance/planning activities are based on these identifiers, presently we need to look up the cross-reference tables every-time we're trying to identify an aircraft.
            This data is already publicly available, it's visible on the aircraft's tail and nose landing gear doors.

Thank you!

Comment

I don't know if this is the right place but I want to ask a question.

How to update a photo of an airport?

More specifically from Petrolina Airport (PNZ SBPL)

This is the photo being displayed on the Flightradar24 website and app: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9327471

This is the most current photo that I would like shown on the app and website: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9492038

Sorry if this place is not the correct place for this question.
              Last edited by Edilson.Carlos; 2020-01-08, 12:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                I don't know if this is the right place but I want to ask a question.

How to update a photo of an airport?

More specifically from Petrolina Airport (PNZ SBPL)

This is the photo being displayed on the Flightradar24 website and app: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9327471

This is the most current photo that I would like shown on the app and website: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9492038

Sorry if this place is not the correct place for this question.
                You've 90% answered it yourself. All images controlled by different team, primarily located at jetphotos

Need to visit them.
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Can you add "flight number filter"?
                  Here in Japan many airliners still don't equip with ADS-B and they don't show callsign, but FR24 shows flight numbers for many of them.

And can you set lower playing speed for playback? (maybe 6x or 3x)

Thank you

Comment

Hi, lately there is no information about the flights that an aircraft will do on the day, only what you have done so far and not what you have scheduled. Is it possible to see this information? Thank you!

Comment

• Show user's GPS location on the web view.

As both a mobile app user and a web user, I would like to see my current location appear on the FR24 web map. The mobile version of FR24 shows my current location on the map. If I'm signed in to the same FR24 account on my phone app and on the web, I'd like to see the phone-reported location on the web map.

Comment

• Why don't we get all this info? I receive all this from my own antenna so fr24 should be able to share this too...
                        Seems cool to see all that...
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• By Dylan33;

Hi, that would be nice if we can see which receiver is used to track a plane, directly from the left panel... This feature has been removed but why ? Can we expect to see it back, without having to open the drop-down menu ?

Please!!!

Comment

• An option to show the world as a spherical globe (as in Google Earth) would be awesome. Are there any plans for this?
                            T-SSBL3

Comment

• Originally posted by wfreireec View Post
                              By Dylan33;

Hi, that would be nice if we can see which receiver is used to track a plane, directly from the left panel... This feature has been removed but why ? Can we expect to see it back, without having to open the drop-down menu ?

Please!!!
                              It hasen't been removed. It has been moved to the dropdown as the information is not relevant for most users. The code is non relvant as an aircraft on crusing altitude is often tracked by 200-600 receivers, so showing one is not really adding so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by brunobl View Post
                                An option to show the world as a spherical globe (as in Google Earth) would be awesome. Are there any plans for this?
                                We are sorry but this option is only available for Google Maps, but not in Google Maps API.

Comment

Working...
                                X