Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbiler
    replied

How many people are tracking this flight.

Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0%
    I know there is a feature to see the 5 most tracked flights, but I think it would be cool if you could see the number of people tracking a flight when you click on it (it could also be in the more info category). Vote below if you would like to see this.

Leave a comment:

• Missing an engine
    replied
    Please bring back the option to turn filters on and off the new way is a big step backwards as you have to turn each filter off individual before you can see other planes and then turn them all back on again

Leave a comment:

• cmfs2004
    replied
    Hello,

I hope you are able to understand my request properly. I would like to be able to filter which aircraft types (A321, B739, B748, etc) fly which routes from a selected airport. The process would go as below:

FR24.com > Data/History > Airports > KDFW (Example) > "Show All Routes" > Then filter by ACFT type "B772" to see all B772 routes scheduled from KDFW. Perhaps the ability to select multiple filters for Gold+ members, So KDFW > "Show All Routes" > Filter "B772+B744+A388+A346" to see which heavy routes are operated from a specific airport.

Thank you,
    Chris

Leave a comment:

• Arge72
    replied
    I'd love to see what I'm tracking live, which shows only the planes under my radar.

Leave a comment:

• Burton_Ped
    replied
    Both the Website and the Apps have great filtering capabilities if you want to focus on something specific, such as all aircraft from a particular airline, aircraft of a particular type etc. What does not appear to be supported, however, is the ability to filter OUT (i.e. exclude) something. This could be implemented as an alternative to the existing filters so that a user can filter OUT a particular airline, or a certain type of aircraft for example. This would be particularly useful for users where air traffic in a certain area has a dominant feature that creates "noise" that makes it difficult to identify unusual or interesting activity.

For example, a user may be looking at a hub airport and wants to eliminate all the aircraft from the hub airline so they can more easily spot the unusual visitors. A particular aircraft type or category might be dominant, so again the user wants to filter them out to see more unusual aircraft. If you're viewing an area that has a major operation by Southwest or Ryanair, for example, it can make for pretty boring skies. Excluding them from view could give a good appreciation of what else is going on.

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    ...and another request from me.

When you click on an airport pin or access airport data by clicking on a plane you can read the MyFlightRadar24 reviews of the airport. Is it possible to include a 'read reviews' section for airlines and individual flights please as these are also written by MyFR24 members like myself.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Hello FR24 team, thanks for all the hard work you do.

Is it possible please to have an extra column when in Fleet View to display where the aircraft is currently parked when on the ground. Case in point, this weeks newsletter has an item about BA retiring its B747's.
    When you then look on Fleet View for BA and filter to B744 although you can hover the mouse over the rightmost column which then says 'last seen at...', it would be great if the current location was displayed in the table rather than having to hover on each cell.

Thanks, keep safe.

Leave a comment:

• F-EGPD4
    replied
    Under settings / aircraft labels / text labels. How about adding selectable option of ‘Radar’ to the list of options.
    I would like a user option to be able to see which radar is being used by the aircraft on my screen.
    Its a pain having to go ‘Data Source - MLAT’ all the time.

Leave a comment:

• F-EGPD4
    replied
    A lot of daily traffic in the north sea, especially off NE Scotland is helicopters performing crew changes to fixed oil platforms.
    It would be handy to have a selectable option of showing the positions and names of these installations. Currently we dont
    know where they are going.

Leave a comment:

• Vocnorth
    replied
    I'm looking at writing an app that acts a bit like a Jet Pokemon, using ADS-b to "catch" aircraft and then they show up in your hangar. You could go mobile with your setup and visit airports and airshows and fill your hangar.
    Interested?

Leave a comment:

• KSQL18
    replied
    I'd like the have the Filter by Radar feature show all aircraft the radar is tracking, not just a random sample. For privacy, users can turn this feature on/off like data sharing. The Radar view can do it, but I don't like the layout.

Leave a comment:

• koro
    replied
    Hi, is it a good idea to make the filters swtchable.
    So you can make multiple filters and toggle them on/off.

Koen, EBAW3 - OO-ADW

Leave a comment:

• Staj
    replied
    Support for ICAO recognised airports that do not have IATA codes. There are plenty of commercial GA operators that operate from airports without IATA codes, hard to use your product for fleet tracking when you don't recognise any of the airports we operate from.

Leave a comment:

• jidanni
    replied
    Idea: Use different color icons for passenger vs. cargo planes.
    One might say "The user is more interested in what the nature of the plane is, not how you tracked it (ground vs. satellite), so cargo vs. passenger deserves color differentiation more."
    Last edited by jidanni; 2020-03-22, 23:14.

Leave a comment:

• Xray
    replied
    Would like to see a nice pulsating orb for my location, like in app

Leave a comment:

Working...
X