Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,

one feature I really would like to have is the ability to manual switch a filter ON and OFF.
    I usually have 4 to 5 different Filter active and sometimes would like to trigger those groups manually, e.g. only GROUP 2 or GROUP 1 and 3

FR24.JPG

Thank you in advance

Comment

Would it be possible to annotate the airport maps at major airports with taxiways letters. Not asking for all, say JFK, LGA, ATL, LAX, ORD. Something like that. I find it interesting to track aircraft from landing to the gate while listening to Tower/Ground freqs.

Comment

Please, add a "PLAYBACK" option in "RADAR VIEW" mode!

screenshot -

i.ibb.co/xqH4VLq/1.jpg

1.jpg

Comment

Right now, flights show scheduled departure and scheduled arrival - and these are GATE times, not takeoff and landing times. Then, FR24 shows the takeoff and landing times as "actual" - and it makes it appear that a plane took off "late" because the takeoff time is 15 minutes after the gate departure. It would be much better to show additional times- actual gate departure, estimated takeoff, actual takeoff, etc. Otherwise the information is just invalid.

Additionally - this is probably more in the nature of a bug - aircraft pins often don't populate unless I manually turn them off and on. Would be nice to see this fixed.

Comment

My suggestion is including filtering by hexcode specifically and "No.Reg" aircrafts.

For example: I would like to filtering by aircrafts with E49 of hexcode initial and the fr24 show me all the aircrafts with hexcode that starts with E49.

Filtering by "No.Reg" are helpfully to search aircrafts without registrations in databases.

My third suggestion is including alert by specifically hexcode. I input an specifically hexcode in the app and when this hexcode is appears the app alerts me.

Comment

Originally posted by jet 320 View Post
              Please, add a "PLAYBACK" option in "RADAR VIEW" mode!

screenshot -

i.ibb.co/xqH4VLq/1.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11214[/ATTACH]

I also would like to support this request

Comment

Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                My suggestion is including filtering by hexcode specifically and "No.Reg" aircrafts.
                I would like this too. It would make IDing new aircraft for the database much easier if we could see their past flights as many use reg as callsign.

Comment

Awesome post.
                  Thanks for sharing
                  Keep Posting
                  Tc
                  Sattamatka matkasatta Kalyan matka result Mumbai matka Jodi satta matka Indian satta matka

Comment

Working...
                  X