Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeithKenobi
    replied
    How do I SHARE my Filters with someone easily? Is there a config file like a .KMZ file or something?

Leave a comment:

• Postal Preacher
    replied
    It would definitely have to be an option that's disabled in some places. "Void where prohibited" and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    It's not legal everywhere...

Leave a comment:

• Postal Preacher
    replied
    I'd love to see you allow your partners with receivers to optionally add a small SDR dongle, tuned to local aircraft frequencies, with that audio feed fed directly into the application. I'd have it running 24/7. In bulk, the SDR receivers would be less than $10 for each site, and would add a whole new dimension to FlightRadar24!
    image.png

Leave a comment:

• patfurg
    replied
    I'd love to see a feature to automatically select the flight closest to me.

Leave a comment:

• KeithKenobi
    replied
    1. On the new SQUAWK filter, I want to put a RANGE of numbers. I know I can enter multiples, like; 4401,4402,4403 etc, but how can I enter this? 4401–4433 (Reserved in accordance with FAA Order JO 7110.67 Federal Law Enforcement).
    (I figured out how to "add" to my filters, it was not intuitive).
    Last edited by KeithKenobi; 2023-08-24, 22:17.

Leave a comment:

• RAZZOOTOO
    replied
    Would be nice to add a name to a bookmark, for example Joe's plane etc. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bradley17
    replied
    Hi

Could we have FIR regions and navdata (VORs, waypoints etc) displayed on playback and not only the live map?

Think it would be a really cool idea, maybe added as an option so for those who want a clean map on playback they can just disable it.

Leave a comment:

• VK4KWS
    replied
    This may already be available?? Can we display distance rings from a radar or airport, out to about 250NM on the map.

Leave a comment:

• baronec
    replied
    I’d like a way to specify no call sign as one of the filters. It may be that I’ve missed how to do it. Would be useful in tracking military stuff. Also would like the filter to offer an 'OR' function to show , for example all DLH flights as well as C17's; now it seems to show only DLH's C17's [ie null set].
    Last edited by baronec; 2023-04-04, 16:11.

Leave a comment:

• kkomarica
    replied
    Hi,
    some ideas for future upgrades:

It would be great if a layer with approach charts for airports could be displayed. That way it would be more interesting to observe landing aircraft as they follow ATC instructions.
    Alternatively it would be helpful to have waypoints around the airports included, waypoints that are used during approach procedures.

Finally, if non of the above is not possible, it would be great to have the ability to create a personal layer where one could create/upload an individual chart.

Thanks for everything so far and in the future!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbird 178
    replied
    Hi,

Could some consideration be given to displaying the boundaries of the Brest and Shannon Oceanic Transition Areas.

Right now, aircraft within these areas are being shown as being in Shanwick's airspace, when they are in fact either in Brest or Shannon's airspace.

The coordinates for these areas are as follows:

Brest Oceanic Transition Area (BOTA):

483400N 0084500W
    483000N 0080000W
    450000N 0080000W
    450000N 0084500W
    483400N 0084500W

Shannon North Oceanic Transition Area (NOTA):

5700N 01500W
    5700N 01000W
    5434N 01000W
    5400N 01500W
    5700N 01500W

Shannon South Oceanic Transition Area (SOTA):

5100N 01500W
    5100N 00800W
    4830N 00800W
    4900N 01500W
    5100N 01500W

Thanks for providing such a great App
    Last edited by Speedbird 178; 2023-03-24, 16:08.

Leave a comment:

• kel
    replied
    If I type in C17 as an aircraft filter, it will include any aircraft that start with c17, like a c172.

There should be a way to specify that a filter has to be an exact match, it shouldn't always include wildcards.

You could borrow a feature from search engines, and if it's surrounded /w quotes, it's a literal value, ex: "c17" would only match c17, and not c172.

Leave a comment:

• raltus
    replied
    For JetBlue aircraft I would like to see the name of the aircraft displayed like it is with Frontier.

Leave a comment:

• jose villarreal
    replied
    Something that I as a contributor for several years would like to see, is to implement an image to see on a screen the aircraft that captures your receiver something like entering your IP address and see what you see on the website, but without the need to enter the pc directly, at least in my case all the images of my receivers are with piaware, flightaware now has an image with screen for users who do not have their own receiver.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X