Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helios
    replied
    Would be nice if FR24 had better flight path resolution.
    Free services do it better. Comparison FR24 vs adsbexchange:
    fr24.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Jon77
    replied
    Hi

I know there are services such as AirRadio where pilot radio comms is available, but could this be added to FR24, so that we can hear the pilot's comms for the flight we have selected?

Thanks
    JON

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Originally posted by baronec View Post
    I’d like a way to specify no call sign as one of the filters. It may be that I’ve missed how to do it. Would be useful in tracking military stuff. Also would like the filter to offer an 'OR' function to show , for example all DLH flights as well as C17's; now it seems to show only DLH's C17's [ie null set].
    Yes more features on the filtering please including a NOT and able to use on multiple levels just as in an Excel sheet, eg Frankfurt airport ins and outs, excluding D-* aircraft.
    Also lets make aircraft labels visible on every zoom level just like the Android version.

Android version could we please be able to filter by radar so I can see how I'm performing.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• viista
    replied
    Would be nice to have a graphical monitoring webpage for feeders like FA's PiAware/SkyAware. That is such an awesome feature.

Thanks.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• andy21876
    replied
    When using desktop and using the widgets like 'Most Tracked Flights', the scroll bar is very thin making navigation difficult. Can the width be increased to normal Windows width?
    Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Altidude
    replied
    Flights without destination, would be great to have a great circle track projection capability to better guess where it might be heading, providing the track remains consistent of course.

Leave a comment:

• KeithKenobi
    replied
    Please add "SQUAWK" to the "Aircraft Labels" list!

Leave a comment:

• KeithKenobi
    replied
    How do I SHARE my Filters with someone easily? Is there a config file like a .KMZ file or something?

Leave a comment:

• Postal Preacher
    replied
    It would definitely have to be an option that's disabled in some places. "Void where prohibited" and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    It's not legal everywhere...

Leave a comment:

• Postal Preacher
    replied
    I'd love to see you allow your partners with receivers to optionally add a small SDR dongle, tuned to local aircraft frequencies, with that audio feed fed directly into the application. I'd have it running 24/7. In bulk, the SDR receivers would be less than $10 for each site, and would add a whole new dimension to FlightRadar24!
    image.png

Leave a comment:

• patfurg
    replied
    I'd love to see a feature to automatically select the flight closest to me.

Leave a comment:

• KeithKenobi
    replied
    1. On the new SQUAWK filter, I want to put a RANGE of numbers. I know I can enter multiples, like; 4401,4402,4403 etc, but how can I enter this? 4401–4433 (Reserved in accordance with FAA Order JO 7110.67 Federal Law Enforcement).
    (I figured out how to "add" to my filters, it was not intuitive).
    Last edited by KeithKenobi; 2023-08-24, 22:17.

Leave a comment:

• RAZZOOTOO
    replied
    Would be nice to add a name to a bookmark, for example Joe's plane etc. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bradley17
    replied
    Hi

Could we have FIR regions and navdata (VORs, waypoints etc) displayed on playback and not only the live map?

Think it would be a really cool idea, maybe added as an option so for those who want a clean map on playback they can just disable it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X