Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post
    A forum where we could report database errors and changes would be a nice addition.
    What happened to the old topic?
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

Comment

• Local Time. I would like to see my local time so I don't have to convert it from UTC. In playback but also in the top upper right corner.
      Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Local Time. I would like to see my local time so I don't have to convert it from UTC. In playback but also in the top upper right corner.
        Thanks
        Playback harder as the raw data from airlines is tattooed and lots to convert all sources at once

But can local already after prev request

Screenshot_20211129_065955_com.flightradar24free.jpgScreenshot_20211129_070036_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Why is the maximum Filter altitude 65,000?
          There should be an Unlimited or something.
          IG I am seeing a balloon at 68,000 feet and would like a filter for those high fliers!
          Thanks,
          Keith

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaustin View Post
            More levels of zoom please. Right now, "5" is too small for my purposes and "6" is too big. a 100-point scale would be a huge improvement. Thanks!

MyMouse.png

I have the same issue. The granularity has become practically unusable.

Sliding away from topic here for a second, so haters please don't blast me for wrong-topic posting...It seems to have changed in the last 2-3 weeks,. Concurrent with the Bookmarks change. I had a bookmark saved for my most used view (use FR24 as an airline agent at an airport) Now it's more steps to get to what should be what is normally a quick access preset)

BACK ON TOPIC...
            I began experimenting and note something... When I use the scroll wheel, it seems to provide a "random" zoom level with each tick. It does not seem consistent. I watch the level (very bottom right of the map) and it will go 100km to 20km next tick, 200km next tick 100km.

What I have "discovered" ...
            I recently bought a new mouse. I wanted something with more features. I got a Logitech M720 Triathlon which has an amazing feature; you click the button below the scroll wheel and it disengages the wheel clutch so that scrolling goes from click to continuous (a smooth scroll). Truly useful in detail work such as this. The mouse is amazing in many ways, you can look it up for yourself. Not a subject for here.
            If I hold my breath and time it with the tide rushing out, I can get to the level of zoom I once had.

So upgrading your mouse may help... Shouldn't have to but this is my workaround. Hope it helps others.

Last edited by TomDLSRQ; 2021-12-22, 14:08.

Comment

• smooth scroll options on win may also contribute
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
              X