Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If possible I would like the filter in Android to include radar so that I can check my radar coverage on my phone
    Best regards
    povl
    T-ESSB186
    Last edited by PovlH; 2022-07-05, 14:25.

Comment

Feature proposal - when searching for flights on a given route, it would be useful to see the departure time (local time) in the listing. This would be helpful when trying to find a specific flight but there are multiple from the same airline. Thanks for all the work on FlightRadar24 - such a great service and app!

Comment

Echoing PovlH https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...201#post214201 please for iOS as well. I can do this in a web browser, so it seems the capability is there, but it isn't implemented in the apps.

Comment

Hi all,
          I would love to see the my.flightradar24.com built into the app, so I can add my own flights via the app rather than the website.
          Also would love to be able to add a new airport that isn't currently in the database via the app.
          Cheers

Comment

interesting information

Comment

Please bring back "My data sharing" to the iPhone and iPad apps when one clicks on the Business link. All it shows now is to change password.

Comment

Hi
                I would like the App to be able to install and run, for example, on Xiaomi tv stick 4k to be able to use the TV.
                Thanks
                Regards

Comment

Originally posted by PovlH View Post
                  If possible I would like the filter in Android to include radar so that I can check my radar coverage on my phone
                  Best regards
                  povl
                  T-ESSB186
                  Me too, this is also my request.

Thank you.

Feeding FR24 since 11/09/13

Comment

I think that a very useful tool for those who worked in aviation would be an alert that informs you when an aircraft has been diverted to an airport

Comment

Request/suggestion regarding Custom Alerts:

I've been using FR24 for a while now, mainly to monitor local airspace when flying my drone. IMHO I think being able to setup custom alerts for any aircraft that come within a given distance, altitude, etc. would be amazingly convenient and help promote safety.

For example: have an alert trigger if any aircraft came within 2 miles of your current location. Or have it trigger if it's within whatever set distance but only if its altitude is below 10,000 feet.

Comment

There is a New Zealander designing a hardware device to do that for the American market by the way.

Not all trackers track all aircraft and maybe filtered or time-delayed, hence to this claim data shouldn't be used for official purposes or aviation work kind of like that

Safer drone flying with the ADS-B do-it-yourself kit from Kiwi drone and RC Bruce Simpson. Amidst growing concern that drones may pose a...

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I'd like to see the RADAR site added to the FILTER list on the mobile app. My feed for RADARBOX allows me to see the planes my site sees. Come on FR24, you going to let them show you up?

Comment

Hi everyone,
                            I have a suggestion that helps many people (like me obviously), that could you add country name in front of flag for information panel of an aircraft registration country?
                            Thanks a lot!
                            Regards, Sepehr

Comment

Request/suggestion regarding Custom Alerts:

It would be nice to have an extra custom field (string) to store a little description/reminder text of why I added a specific flight to the custom alerts. For instance in sweden we have a lot of private cessna planes that on the summer is working as firewatching. Same with private helicopters that have specific missions. When i get a notification, ut would be great if it said plane registration and then your custom text if you have any, for ie: SE-LVY (Firewatch). I have a long list of custom alerts and I don’t always remember the reason I added them…

Comment

I would like to be able to create a local alert for military and Gov (like the filter), or maybe you can add it as a featured alert.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X