Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Rainford
    replied
    For AR, would it be possible to honour the filters currently active in the main display, so that when you switch to AR you only see the filtered aircraft? If you are close to a major airport, then it is often impossible to locate a desired aircraft in AR if it happens to be in that direction

Leave a comment:

• RRMX
    replied
    Please add RADAR Filters for the iOS app so that we can see what aircraft we are tracking on our receiver from the app. Currently this filter appears to only exist on the full web site.

Also, please update on if an AppleTV app is in the making, as that would be fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• match14
    replied
    Is it possible to convert an existing email login to a social login i.e. Facebook or Sign in with Apple.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeHayduke
    replied
    Humble request: given the worsening fire intensity and longer fire seasons it would be lovely to see INCIWEB map layers for wildfires. The layers are easily added into google earth and many fire apps use them. A selectable map layer would help us who live in fire country where aviation fire suppression is highly utilized. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ronmis
    replied
    I've been feeding data for the last week and am enjoying the entire experience. Couple of requests I have
    1. Sync Filter data between IOS and Web
    2. Show the number of aircraft available next to each Filter. Like PlaneFinder. That way if there are no aircrafts, then I won't apply the filter.

Leave a comment:

• jets
    replied
    My Idea is to enjoy the tool with environment tip like Sunset / Sunrise to help those want to spot/take photos to see when sunrise is happening.

To highlight my idea, I have created photo screenshots with the concept to explain better than words!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Pavol.F
    replied
    Please ad alert in/out airport in app, similar as it is in filter section. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Would it be possible to show all aircraft on the ground rather than the two month cut-off. Lots of planes are parked currently and it would be nice to see which are where e.g. Alice Springs.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelD
    replied
    Is it possible, sometime in the future, to add a ruler to allow measuring between two points? Something like the ruler in Google Earth. it would allow measuring of range from station to target.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Zak
    replied
    I'd like to see a heat map of where you have coverage and where you don't. I realize that this would be dependant on altitude so pick one which is important to Flightradar24. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• utack
    replied
    Could you please support a local alert mode that is not a fixed bounding box, but instead device location ± N km radius?
    I'd like to be alerted about special aircrafts in my area when travelling as well

Leave a comment:

• bennyboy92
    replied
    Make playback times in your timezone.

Leave a comment:

• Pavol.F
    replied
    Hi, it could be nice if planes with special livery will be in diferent colours. It is possible?

Leave a comment:

• erravon
    replied
    Hi, is it possible to increase the resolution of the 3D-view terrain when the plane is on the ground or at low altitudes? I noticed that they will become very pixelated. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Meteorshowers
    replied
    Please add another map engine which is available in mainland China for Android Flightradar24. The number of Android phone users in China is growing but Flightradar24 for Android still uses a map engine which is unavailable in mainland China. However, Flightradar24 for iOS in China uses AMAP, which is available in China. So why iOS users in China can use fr24 but Android users can't? I think adding another map engine for fr24 Android edition is not something difficult and will bring you more users, who are in China.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X