Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HikokiOtaku
    replied
    Originally posted by PovlH View Post
    If possible I would like the filter in Android to include radar so that I can check my radar coverage on my phone
    Best regards
    povl
    T-ESSB186
    Me too, this is also my request.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cmgam
    replied
    Hi
    I would like the App to be able to install and run, for example, on Xiaomi tv stick 4k to be able to use the TV.
    Thanks
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• JoeF
    replied
    Please bring back "My data sharing" to the iPhone and iPad apps when one clicks on the Business link. All it shows now is to change password.

Leave a comment:

• delmir5
    replied
    interesting information

Leave a comment:

• numloxx
    replied
    Hi all,
    I would love to see the my.flightradar24.com built into the app, so I can add my own flights via the app rather than the website.
    Also would love to be able to add a new airport that isn't currently in the database via the app.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• SD_Mark
    replied
    Echoing PovlH https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...201#post214201 please for iOS as well. I can do this in a web browser, so it seems the capability is there, but it isn't implemented in the apps.

Leave a comment:

• Karlosj
    replied
    Feature proposal - when searching for flights on a given route, it would be useful to see the departure time (local time) in the listing. This would be helpful when trying to find a specific flight but there are multiple from the same airline. Thanks for all the work on FlightRadar24 - such a great service and app!

Leave a comment:

• PovlH
    replied
    If possible I would like the filter in Android to include radar so that I can check my radar coverage on my phone
    Best regards
    povl
    T-ESSB186
    Last edited by PovlH; 2022-07-05, 14:25.

Leave a comment:

• rpeller
    replied
    I would love to see a map of current TFR’s as an overlay on the app.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GER_EDDM
    replied
    The iOS-App is just amazing! But one thing would be nice to have:

A filter which supports callsigns. That would be great! For example: Finnair operates flights for Eurowings Discover. You don't see any flights operated by FinnAir when you filtering "Eurowings Discover" via Airlines. It would be very nice if such a filter would be available in the near future!

Leave a comment:

• Duccio
    replied
    I propose to add the radar filter in the mobile app

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    I'm afraid we're stuck with this problem as FR24 filters on the available data. ICAO type codes are typically 4 characters but some are less.

In this instance, the filter option treats the missing 4th character as a wildcard.

Leave a comment:

• NigelParry
    replied
    I’m trying to set a filter for Globemaster aircraft type C17 but also get the swarm of Cessna C172s. If it’s already possible apologies but if not can we have a feature to exclude the unwanted types, eg C17,-C172 ?

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoCenter
    replied
    Please allow unlimited bookmarks for Gold members across all methods of access (IOS, Android, and website)

Leave a comment:

• ConAir
    replied
    How about putting in a function to setup an alert once you select an aircraft to follow?

Or
    Make it obvious when you select an aircraft how to setup an alert.

And

When go onto the setup a transponder page take me too a relevant page to page to buy the gear I need, I was taken too a random American page to buy the equipment, I'm in the UK, surely someone can provide me with the gear inside the UK. It should also be an affiliate linked, you could make so much money by affiliating with suppliers.

Love the app

Leave a comment:

Working...
X