Clear All

• 39A165
    F-HILF
    AS 350 B3 Squirell
    CM-CIC BAIL
    2015-00-00

Comment

• Question for the DB guys...

Italian AF M346 are now appearing out of their base with their correct hex codes (mainly!) do you want them added with full details or just the hex codes so you can block them? They dont use "AMI" callsigns so wont be auto blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
        39CDC5
        F-HPOP
        G2CA
        Cabri G2
        Private
        2016-00-00
        I have this as F-HTOF AS350 AS 350 B3 Squirell C/n 8104

which one is correct?
        Thank you

Comment

• 39DCD5 converts to F-HTOF

39BDCF converts to F-HPOP

Neither are in the DB

Comment

• Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
            Question for the DB guys...

Italian AF M346 are now appearing out of their base with their correct hex codes (mainly!) do you want them added with full details or just the hex codes so you can block them? They dont use "AMI" callsigns so wont be auto blocked.
            Full details would be fine :-)

Comment

• 3452C1
              EC-MME
              BE20
              Beech B200 Super King Air
              BB-1607
              Grup Air-Med, S.A
              GPM

Comment

• E49273
                FAB6550
                C295
                CASA SC-105 Persuader
                Brazilian Air Force
                Last edited by Edilson.Carlos; 2017-06-30, 13:00.

Comment

• A2B919
                  N275AK
                  B739
                  Boeing 737-990ER
                  Alaska Airlines
                  ASA
                  2017-07-00

Comment

• 4D216A
                    9H-GPS
                    C56X
                    Cessna 560XL Citation Excel
                    560-5249
                    Luxwing
                    LWG

Comment

• DB guys can you at least look at the existing data for dual identity hexcodes before changing them to one aircraft out of the two, this is the second time you have changed a dual hex to one aircraft when both are still using it.

On 28/06 hex 3006A0 was correctly in the DB as both P28T I-PITU and HDJT I-JACK today/yesterday its been changed to just I-JACK and I-PITU is no long in the DB and the historic flight data no longer shows up.

I-PITU has been using this code since at least Sept 2016 and I-JACK has adopted this code since delivery early this month. One of them is wrong and ENAC and Eurocontrol know about it, so hopefully it will get sorted.

Screens from 28/06 showing both aircraft still active. Yes i know this should be in data errors but at least I know Maxi reads what we write here.

Capture.jpgCapture-1.JPG

Comment

• I'm sure I've seen on some entries extra info saying that it's a miscode or shared with aircraft x. I don't know why this isn't used more. It would certainly help for most of the South American ones which are using old codes. You could append the most used or most likely to be seen reg as the primary one, then also mark on the box that it's also shared with x.

Similarly, the manufacturer test regos should receive the same treatment and say underneath them that it is a manufacturer test code.

Comment

G-CJUL
                          B789
                          Boeing 787-9
                          DI/NRS + DY/NAX
                          Norwegian Air UK (airline) + Norwegian (operator)
                          2017-06-14

Tail art person thingy is Roald Dahl - British Storyteller, if you care.

G-CIXO, G-CJGI, G-CJUI and G-NRWY should all receive the same airline/oprerator treatment as above too. Currently they all show just under Norwegian.

Comment

• 7811D6
                            B-1480
                            B738
                            Boeing 737-86W
                            Fuzhou Airlines
                            FZA
                            2017-06-30

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
                              I'm sure I've seen on some entries extra info saying that it's a miscode or shared with aircraft x. I don't know why this isn't used more. It would certainly help for most of the South American ones which are using old codes. You could append the most used or most likely to be seen reg as the primary one, then also mark on the box that it's also shared with x.

Similarly, the manufacturer test regos should receive the same treatment and say underneath them that it is a manufacturer test code.
                              That's exactly how 3006A0 was displayed as two aircraft.

Below is an example 3003D7 used by a P180 correctly and a C208 incorrectly but at least it shows both aircraft

Capture.jpg

Comment

• Nice ^. I see it's a bit of a fudge in the 'airline' field then. Given the large amount of miscodes and other oddities, it would be a useful feature for Mike to add a 'notes' box so that useful info like that can be displayed. I doubt it will ever happen though given previous history here.

Comment

Working...
                                X