Operation code : IL
    YOM : June 1997

Thank you , Admin....

Leave a comment:

• DB Editor
    replied
    Originally posted by nsc01gt View Post

Negative, 39B224 doesn't exist.
    Someone has registered the hex code 39B224 as F-HMRE, but it has no history & no information.
    The real & correct hex code is 3B9B22 for F-HMRE. I got contacts from Babcock, they can confirm.
    First person who add this aircraft on the forum is Enzo58 and is mentioning 3B9B22 too.
    May I suggest you speak to your Babcock "contacts" and inform them that the hex should match the valid reg assigned when it's in flight. As AirMe stated, F-HMRE hex is 39B224 - that is the official assignment from the Directorate General for Civil Aviation. I am, however, well versed with the French hex assignments and I can tell from the hex you have provided that the frame is destined for the French Navy, so you should be quoting the appropriate French Navy serial then we can add it.

F-HMRE will not be added against that hex because it is invalid.

Leave a comment:

• swifty
    replied
    407D97
    G-UNIA
    A169
    Leonardo Spa AW169
    Private
    EX OY-HOW

Leave a comment:

• WayneKing
    replied
    Originally posted by nsc01gt View Post

Negative, 39B224 doesn't exist.
    Someone has registered the hex code 39B224 as F-HMRE, but it has no history & no information.
    The real & correct hex code is 3B9B22 for F-HMRE. I got contacts from Babcock, they can confirm.
    First person who add this aircraft on the forum is Enzo58 and is mentioning 3B9B22 too.
    I have contacts at Babcock Italia and they also have no idea how to code a transponder

I-ATLS is a good example https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-hbkh I wont mention that the DB editors did change it

Leave a comment:

• mjb
    replied
    C802E1
    ZK-DIB
    C206
    Cessna U206A
    U206-0598
    Private owner
    1973-02-00

Leave a comment:

Working...