Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Everyone,

    I have some aircrafts to add to the database (update or add) for two airlines

    c0138f
    C-FHKO
    C172
    Cessna C172M
    17262812
    C.F. Aviation

    c05cbe
    C-GJDD
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31
    31-7401231
    C.F. Aviation

    c069da
    C-GOCF
    BE10
    Beechcraft King Air B100
    BE-134
    C.F. Aviation

    c00839
    C-FDCY
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    31-7912007
    C.F. Aviation​​

    c077bb
    C-GTIW
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​ CR
    31-7512022
    C.F. Aviation​​​

    c00e35
    C-FFJW
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    31-581
    C.F. Aviation​​​

    c00089
    C-FAFG
    C208B
    Cessna Grand Caravan
    208B-0724
    C.F. Aviation​​​

    c06e34
    C-GPTB
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    31-836
    Eon Airborne​​

    c017e5
    C-FJBG
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    31-642
    Eon Airborne

    c0169a
    C-FION
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    71-7812107
    Eon Airborne

    c03b71
    C-FWNG
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    31-7300917
    Eon Airborne

    c00c0a
    C-FEON
    PA31
    Piper Navajo PA31​
    31-7401249
    Eon Airborne

    c033c0
    C-FTPN
    U206
    Cessna U206
    U20601771
    Eon Airborne

    Thank you​​​​​

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TjornD View Post
      463A2C
      OH-WAU
      PC12
      Pilatus PC-12 NG
      1090
      Private
      2008-00-00

      Not owned/operated by Fly7 anymore - privately owned now​
      Hello!

      At the risk of sounding impatient, any idea how long it takes for the change to show up?

      Thank you!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TjornD View Post

        Hello!

        At the risk of sounding impatient, any idea how long it takes for the change to show up?

        Thank you!
        Done! Allow up to 48 hours to see changes, although it likely shouldn't take that long.

        Comment


        • C81B42
          ZK-SWW
          CH60
          Zenair CH 601 XLB
          Private​​

          Comment


          • Please, correct the items in Red.

            E0B085
            LV-KBE
            SR22
            Cirrus SR22
            5078
            Private Owner
            2021

            E0B2CA
            LV-KKJ
            SR22
            Cirrus SR22
            9375
            Private Owner
            2023​​​

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MEMDE4 View Post
              Please, correct the items in Red.

              E0B085
              LV-KBE
              SR22
              Cirrus SR22
              5078
              Private Owner
              2021

              E0B2CA
              LV-KKJ
              SR22
              Cirrus SR22
              9375
              Private Owner
              2023​​​
              Do you by chance have MSNs for LV-KJG, LV-KJN, and/or LV-KCH?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jhicks7 View Post

                Do you by chance have MSNs for LV-KJG, LV-KJN, and/or LV-KCH?
                Nope, I'm still trying to find them

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MEMDE4 View Post

                  Nope, I'm still trying to find them
                  I appreciate your efforts! Drop the info here when you find it, I am sure you will soon enough!

                  Comment


                  • 49D513
                    OK-BRQ
                    C152
                    Cessna C152
                    15280891
                    HERBST AERO
                    2024-03-13​

                    Comment


                    • ModeS: 3905FC
                      Enregistrement: F-JYRD
                      Code type: TTRS
                      Type: CS
                      Numéro de série (MSN): 1457
                      Propriétaire: Private owner

                      Comment


                      • 488A63 This is not Learjet 75. Actually this is CL35

                        488A63
                        SP-CUD
                        CL35
                        Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 3500
                        msn/ 20957
                        2023
                        Private Owner

                        Comment


                        • G-JZDD
                          Boeing 737-8JP
                          Jet2
                          LS/EXS
                          40866
                          40803D

                          This aircraft are showing flights with GDITW which shouldn’t be included as that’s a different aircraft entirely. The only flights should be ones starting with LS or EXS.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nate2022 View Post
                            G-JZDD
                            Boeing 737-8JP
                            Jet2
                            LS/EXS
                            40866
                            40803D

                            This aircraft are showing flights with GDITW which shouldn’t be included as that’s a different aircraft entirely. The only flights should be ones starting with LS or EXS.
                            The UK register shows 40803C = G-JZDD and 40803D = G-DITW

                            edit: turns out that G-JZDD was double entered on both hexes, thus why the flight log was messed up. I have corrected this.
                            Last edited by jhicks7; 2024-03-14, 17:54.

                            Comment


                            • C06E35
                              C-GPTC
                              P06T​
                              Tecnam P2006T
                              379
                              Phoenix Heli-Flight
                              2023-00-00

                              Comment


                              • Aircraft Livery & Information Edit Request

                                151E42
                                RA-73282
                                B773
                                Boeing 777-312
                                28516
                                Rossiya (Far Eastern Leopard Livery)
                                SDM
                                1998-12-05
                                Last edited by Yuzhnospotter; 2024-03-16, 11:00.
                                YuzhnoSpotter 2024

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X