Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please add:

    A8DA2B
    N67JD
    LESP
    LANCAIR ES-P
    ESP-214-13
    Private
    2008-02-21

    Thanks!​

    Comment


    • G-WENU has transferred ownership. It is now leased by Wales Air Ambulance Charity and operated by Gama Aviation.

      4071AA
      G-WENU
      EC45
      Airbus Helicopters H145
      20112
      Wales Air Ambulance / Gama Aviation
      HLE
      GMA
      2016-00-00​​​

      Comment


      • G-WROL has transferred ownership. It is now leased by Wales Air Ambulance Charity and operated by Gama Aviation.

        4071A9
        G-WROL
        EC45
        Airbus Helicopters H145
        20115
        Wales Air Ambulance / Gama Aviation
        HLE
        GMA
        2016-00-00​​​

        Comment


        • G-WOBR has transferred ownership. It is now leased by Wales Air Ambulance Charity and operated by Gama Aviation.

          4071AB
          G-WOBR
          EC45
          Airbus Helicopters H145
          20116
          Wales Air Ambulance / Gama Aviation
          HLE
          GMA
          2016-00-00​​​​

          Comment


          • Hello Team still our aircraft is not showing the system the below information was provided long time back.
            Kindly check and update the system accordingly.

            Thank you.

            4D230A
            9H-MSK
            B744
            Boeing 747-4H6(BDSF)
            27044
            Mesk Air/Elitavia Malta
            EAU
            EAU
            1994-09-00

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dispatchqla View Post
              Hello Team still our aircraft is not showing the system the below information was provided long time back.
              Kindly check and update the system accordingly.

              Thank you.

              4D230A
              9H-MSK
              B744
              Boeing 747-4H6(BDSF)
              27044
              Mesk Air/Elitavia Malta
              EAU
              EAU
              1994-09-00
              It's blocked at the request of the aircraft owner in October 2023. Nothing to do with us, sorry. If you wish to see it on this site, then the owner will have to submit the unblock request to the relevant authorities.
              Editor

              Comment


              • 898078

                P2-KSY
                DHC6
                De Havilland DHC-6-400 Twin Otter
                875
                Hevilift
                year 2012

                .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by user12345 View Post

                  It's blocked at the request of the aircraft owner in October 2023. Nothing to do with us, sorry. If you wish to see it on this site, then the owner will have to submit the unblock request to the relevant authorities.
                  Hello we have already requested to get it unblocked and provided all the relevant document. Our service request number is 572070.
                  Please check and advise its been too long now almost month.
                  Thank you

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dispatchqla View Post

                    Hello we have already requested to get it unblocked and provided all the relevant document. Our service request number is 572070.
                    Please check and advise its been too long now almost month.
                    Thank you
                    support@fr24.com is who deal with block/unblock requests. You need to keep emailing them. We can't do anything here on the forum, we are just the database record editors, sorry. I see the airframe is tracking OK on all the other flight tracker websites so it seems to be an internal issue here.
                    Editor

                    Comment


                    • 34764F
                      EC-OEN
                      EC35
                      Airbus Helicopters H135 P3H
                      2233
                      Spanish Police
                      2023

                      Comment


                      • 34764B
                        EC-OEO
                        A139
                        Agusta Westland AW139
                        31283
                        Avincis
                        Last edited by @eb4ewl; 2023-12-26, 13:29.

                        Comment


                        • 3C0C0A

                          D-ATON

                          FA7X

                          Dassault Falcon 7X

                          124

                          Vistajet

                          VJT

                          H5/VJH

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FA7XUW View Post
                            3C0C0A

                            D-ATON

                            FA7X

                            Dassault Falcon 7X

                            124

                            Vistajet

                            VJT

                            H5/VJH
                            Blocked at the request of the aircraft owner.
                            Editor

                            Comment


                            • 4D212A
                              9H-CFL
                              LJ40
                              Learjet 40
                              45-2024
                              Avionord
                              VND
                              VND
                              2004-09-01​

                              New owner: Avionord
                              Last edited by EllipticSet; 2023-12-26, 21:49. Reason: New owner: Avionord

                              Comment


                              • Could you be so kind and add aircraft:
                                4CODD8
                                YU-DOY
                                C172
                                Cessna 172M
                                Private

                                ​photo:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9917726

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X