Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 300934
    I-VRBS
    BE40
    Beechjet 400A
    RK-63
    Private owner

    Comment


    • 33FCEA
      MM82074 (not CSX82074)
      A169
      Leonardo Helicopters AW169M
      72013
      Carabinieri (not Leonardo)
      00-11-2022
      Caccamo Vincenzo

      Comment


      • E094CF
        LV-ISO
        C210
        Cessna 210F Centurion
        210-58755
        Private Owner
        1966

        E09408
        LV-IPH
        BE35
        Beechcraft S35 Bonanza
        D-7873
        Private Owner
        1964
        Last edited by arion; 2022-12-06, 16:01.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spotter-markus View Post
          300934
          I-VRBS
          BE40
          Beechjet 400A
          RK-63
          Private owner
          I-AERB is the actual registration

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
            33FCEA
            MM82074 (not CSX82074)
            A169
            Leonardo Helicopters AW169M
            72013
            Carabinieri (not Leonardo)
            00-11-2022
            UH-169C is the designation for CC aircraft, AW169M is generic branding

            Comment


            • A577AE
              N451V
              EC20
              Airbus Helicopters H120
              1652
              United States - Baltimore Police Department

              A57B65
              N452V
              EC20
              Airbus Helicopters H120
              1656
              United States - Baltimore Police Department
              2011-00-00


              A57F1C
              N453V
              EC20
              Airbus Helicopters H120
              1658
              United States - Baltimore Police Department

              A58175
              N454F
              EC20
              Airbus Helicopters H120
              1666
              United States - Baltimore Police Department

              It appears N451F (A57650), N452F (A57A07), and N453F (A57DBE) can be removed from the database as all three have been re-numbered under their new FAA registrations (however, these still do show as reserved at this time).

              A36691
              N318WV
              B350
              Beech King Air 360
              FL-1241
              Private owner
              2020-00-00

              ACFAB9
              N9351B
              B412
              Bell 412EPX
              39109
              Private owner
              2022-00-00


              A08EBF
              N135LA
              DA40
              Diamond DA40 Diamond Star
              40.1233
              Private owner
              0000-00-00
              Last edited by arion; 2022-12-06, 17:53.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jhicks7 View Post
                A577AE
                N451V
                EC20
                Airbus Helicopters H120
                1652
                United States - Baltimore Police Department

                A57B65
                N452V
                EC20
                Airbus Helicopters H120
                1656
                United States - Baltimore Police Department
                2011-00-00


                A57F1C
                N453V
                EC20
                Airbus Helicopters H120
                1658
                United States - Baltimore Police Department

                A58175
                N454F
                EC20
                Airbus Helicopters H120
                1666
                United States - Baltimore Police Department

                It appears N451F (A57650), N452F (A57A07), and N453F (A57DBE) can be removed from the database as all three have been re-numbered under their new FAA registrations (however, these still do show as reserved at this time).
                No aircraft can be removed from the database, so that it can be used in the future for possible playback...

                Comment


                • 4D2430
                  A20N
                  Airbus A320-271N
                  WMT
                  Wizz Air Malta
                  10112
                  2020
                  Ex HA-LJC Wizz Air

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by arion View Post

                    No aircraft can be removed from the database, so that it can be used in the future for possible playback...
                    Gotcha, that makes sense. Please disregard!

                    Comment


                    • C8150C
                      ZK-GXY
                      GLID
                      PZL-Swidnik PW-6U
                      78.01.07
                      Auckland Gliding Club

                      Comment


                      • C07DC3
                        C-GVQG
                        C206
                        Cessna U206F
                        U20602082
                        Private owner
                        1973-00-00

                        C056C2
                        C-GGWF
                        B734
                        Boeing 737-4K5
                        24129
                        OWG
                        NRL
                        NRL
                        1989-00-00

                        C012B8
                        C-FHCH
                        AS50
                        Aérospatiale AS350 B3
                        7712
                        Helicarrier
                        2013-00-00

                        C04AD6
                        C-GCIV
                        B429
                        Bell 429
                        57248
                        Canadian Coast Guard
                        CTG
                        CTG

                        2014-00-00

                        C05860
                        C-GHMD
                        AS50
                        Aérospatiale AS 350 BA
                        1615
                        Heli-Horizon
                        1982-00-00

                        C05E2B
                        C-GJRE
                        R44
                        Robinson R44 II
                        11281
                        Private owner
                        2006-00-00

                        C0480E
                        C-GBHL
                        T206
                        Cessna TU206G
                        U20606357
                        Private owner
                        1981-00-00

                        C0831E
                        C-GXQZ
                        DV20
                        Diamond DA 20-C1
                        C0041
                        Diamond Flight Centre London
                        1998-00-00
                        Last edited by GR8FALLOU; 2023-01-01, 22:51.

                        Comment


                        • AC94EE
                          N91GF
                          P68
                          Vulcanair P68 TC Observer
                          454-10/OTC
                          United States - New Mexico Dept. of Game and Fish
                          2009-00-00

                          A02B73
                          N11SJ
                          MU2
                          Mitsubishi MU-2B-25
                          285
                          Private owner
                          1973-00-00

                          A92A00
                          N69SU
                          SU31
                          Sukhoi Su-31
                          03-05
                          Private owner
                          1996-00-00

                          AC225D
                          N881JJ
                          (ex-N450NP)
                          GLF4
                          Gulfstream G450
                          4298
                          Private owner
                          2013-00-00


                          A2B653
                          N274LA
                          DA40
                          Diamond DA40NG Diamond Star
                          40.NC174
                          Private owner
                          0000-00-00

                          A29DB0
                          N268LA
                          DA40
                          Diamond DA40NG Diamond Star
                          40.NC178
                          Private owner
                          0000-00-00

                          A43A13
                          N3711X
                          LARK
                          Rockwell Lark Commander 180
                          5012
                          Private owner
                          1968-04-00


                          A2DC9C
                          N2838M
                          COLT
                          Texas Colt 100
                          TXA008
                          Private owner
                          2021-00-00

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morbidoso View Post
                            A317BD
                            N299JM
                            BE20
                            King Air B200GT/250
                            BY-272
                            Private
                            Bank of Utah Trustee
                            2016
                            Ex D-CEER
                            E49A12
                            PS-CTS
                            BE20
                            King Air B200GT/250
                            BY-272
                            Private
                            2016
                            Ex N299JM

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morbidoso View Post

                              E49A12
                              PS-CTS
                              BE20
                              King Air B200GT/250
                              BY-272
                              Private
                              2016
                              Ex N299JM
                              This aircraft is already in the database since last November, what would be the problem?

                              Comment


                              • C80F82
                                ZK-CIC
                                SW4
                                Fairchild SA227-AC
                                AC623B
                                Air Chathams
                                CVA

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X