X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by pzl104 View Post
    Thanx a lot for your reply. To be a bit more precise, flight test registrations start with a V. (Versuch) U (Überstellung) are transfer registrations.
    Presently there are 3 different airplanes at LOAN with the identical OE-VDR registration. This leads to very serious problems and complaints at Austro Control if 2 are active at the same time, something which definitely shouldn't happen.
    Thanks. What I was trying to explain (badly, it seems!) is that from our side, these are NOT fixed registrations and are recycled onto other frames as and when needed for flight tests and delivery ferry flights. The registrations and hex codes for them are fixed (thankfully) but the types on them vary, so as we don't have the time nor inclination to be monitoring the Diamond Aircraft Industries activities on a daily basis, we have a couple of realistic (for us) options in how to index them :

1. we can just put the hex code and reg in and leave the type code and model as blank. This would mean that all flights would show as the default 737 icon on the map.
    2. we can choose one of their type codes (DV20, DA40, DA42, DA50 etc) and apply it to the reg so that it at least shows a prop icon on the map, although of course if we put DA42 and it's actually a DA40 flying then that wouldn't be right either, but at least it's closer than a 737 !

If you prefer, we can remove the type codes and leave them blank.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by 68Mustang View Post
    We are the owner/operators of this aircraft. We do not have it blocked. How can we get it unblocked? Can we use our call sign XLJ612 in place of registration #?
    It is logging now . https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n612fa

Leave a comment:

• flYellow GmbH
    replied
    3D4A70
    D-FALC
    PC12
    Pilatus PC-12NG
    Privat
    2017-02-01​

Leave a comment:

• pzl104
    replied
    Originally posted by user12345 View Post

It's a Diamond flight test registration.
    Thanx a lot for your reply. To be a bit more precise, flight test registrations start with a V. (Versuch) U (Überstellung) are transfer registrations.
    Presently there are 3 different airplanes at LOAN with the identical OE-VDR registration. This leads to very serious problems and complaints at Austro Control if 2 are active at the same time, something which definitely shouldn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• jhicks7
    replied
    This is my first post here, hope that my entry is correct:
    I was wondering why the PC-12NGX I uploaded at Jetphotos a week ago doesn't show up here until it occured to me that it might not be in your database at all.
    That's the info I can provide:

3D4E36
    D-FBWG
    PC12
    PC-12NGX
    Private
    Added all info and updated completely! Hopefully your photo will link up within the next 48 hours or so!

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    OE-UDW isn't a DA42 as shown on FR24, but a DA50. This is pretty misleading, seeing a DA50 while the text says DA42.

4401AB
    OE-UDW
    DA50
    DA-50C
    N/A
    Diamond Aircraft Industries
    It's a Diamond flight test registration. They are not assigned to any specific frame. It's in as a DA42 simply so that it shows a somewhat related icon on the map. Without any type code then it would show as the default 737 icon then everyone would complain about that too. I have changed the full type to Diamond (various models) which will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• trabin
    replied
    48A481
    SP-KEB
    PC12
    Pilatus PC-12 NGX
    c/n 2326
    Private owner
    Year of manufacture 2023

Leave a comment:

• pzl104
    replied
    OE-UDW isn't a DA42 as shown on FR24, but a DA50. This is pretty misleading, seeing a DA50 while the text says DA42.

4401AB
    OE-UDW
    DA50
    DA-50C
    N/A
    Last edited by pzl104; 2024-01-15, 10:28.

Leave a comment:

• pzl104
    replied
    OE-VPU isn't a DA40 anymore as shown on FR24, but a DA50. This is pretty misleading, seeing a DA50 while the text says DA40.

4400A7
    OE-VPU
    DA50
    DA-50C
    50.C.A.A.045
    Last edited by pzl104; 2024-01-15, 10:27.

Leave a comment:

• pzl104
    replied
    This is my first post here, hope that my entry is correct:
    I was wondering why the PC-12NGX I uploaded at Jetphotos a week ago doesn't show up here until it occured to me that it might not be in your database at all.
    That's the info I can provide:

3D4E36
    D-FBWG
    PC12
    PC-12NGX
    Private

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by GTF4J2M View Post
    N426DX showing on FR24 should be
    N426DZ
    A330-9
    Delta AL

info from FAA database

GTF4J2M
    it's miscoded from the factory. Another editor has entered it incorrectly. I've cleared the fields and should update soon.

Leave a comment:

• GTF4J2M
    replied
    N426DX showing on FR24 should be
    N426DZ
    A330-9
    Delta AL

info from FAA database

GTF4J2M

Leave a comment:

• Maximilian Hermann
    replied
    Hi, please update the marked data of the following record. The aircraft is no longer operated by Gulfstream Aerospace but a private owner (according to the FAA record - promotional titles "G600" have also been removed).

A7C7D5
    N600G
    GA6C
    Gulfstream G600
    Private owner
    2023-00-00

Thank you!​

Leave a comment:

• bahamabarbarian
    replied
    A9F164
    N74NG
    B350
    Beech Super King Air 350i
    FL-1053
    Private owner
    2016-00-00
    ex N859UP

Leave a comment:

• heidebrecht
    replied
    Please update the following data.
    The actual data shown for this hex code belongs to an aircraft out of service.

ModeS/Hex-code - 3FECF2
    Registration - D-MVVL
    ICAO Type code - VL3
    Type - JMB VL3 915iS
    MSN - 553
    Airline / Owner - Private
    First flight (Manufacture) date* - 2023-11-09
    Last edited by heidebrecht; 2024-01-13, 09:58.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X