Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by IOMAR View Post
    The following aircraft is showing on FR24 the Hex Code allocated to the Isle of Man when in fact it was deregistered from the Isle of Man on 28/03/2022. Therefore please could the Hex code and attribution to the Isle of Man be removed

    Previous registration M-INSK; Hex:43EA36. Deregistered 28/03/2022

    Registration: RA-1100
    ICAO Type Code: GLF6
    Type Gulfstream G650
    MSN: 6096
    Airline/Owner: Tulpar Air
    Paint Code:?
    Operator Code: TUL
    First flight:?
    HEX Code:?

    Thank you

    Isle of Man Aircraft Registry
    The transponder is sending the old code. So it matches the old record.
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.


    If the new owner put it into engineering and add the correct code it will stop logging against that HEX

    RA, RF - Russian Federation
    100000 - 1FFFFF
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

      The transponder is sending the old code. So it matches the old record.
      The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.


      If the new owner put it into engineering and add the correct code it will stop logging against that HEX

      RA, RF - Russian Federation
      100000 - 1FFFFF
      Agreed and understood - however, if the new Russian owner/operator chooses not to do this then FR24 continues to incorrectly show the aircraft as registered in the Isle of Man when in fact it was deregistered in March 2022. The Hex code 43EA36 is no longer allocated to M-INSK as M-INSK is not registered.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IOMAR View Post

        Agreed and understood - however, if the new Russian owner/operator chooses not to do this then FR24 continues to incorrectly show the aircraft as registered in the Isle of Man when in fact it was deregistered in March 2022. The Hex code 43EA36 is no longer allocated to M-INSK as M-INSK is not registered.
        Re-registered aircraft do not get removed from the database because the subscription accounts have a flight history look-up facility which provides 3 years records. If they were removed then that facility would not work. If you work for the IOM aviation authority as your per your tag line then I suggest you contact your colleagues in the Russian CAA and take up the matter with them. The frame in question should be using 142AF8.
        Editor

        Comment


        • Hello, this helicopter is registered as a ground vehicle :

          3B9B22
          F-HMRE
          H160
          Airbus Helicopters H160B
          1008
          Babcock International France Aviation
          2021-10-01

          PS : Impossible to add H160 helicopters through "Aircraft missing from database" because Aircraft Type & ICAO Type of H160 is not existing. Thanks.

          NSC, France

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nsc01gt View Post
            Hello, this helicopter is registered as a ground vehicle :

            3B9B22
            F-HMRE
            H160
            Airbus Helicopters H160B
            1008
            Babcock International France Aviation
            2021-10-01

            PS : Impossible to add H160 helicopters through "Aircraft missing from database" because Aircraft Type & ICAO Type of H160 is not existing. Thanks.

            NSC, France
            There's loads of UNIDs showing as ground vehicles on the map for unknown reasons. It's been raised in the company channel by another editor but no explanation for them has been forthcoming as I write.
            Editor

            Comment


            • 404FAB
              G-FGRP
              A109
              Agusta A109E
              11168
              Private
              EX G-JBCB

              Comment


              • A66576
                N511DE
                A21N
                Airbus A321-271NX
                10979
                Delta Air Lines
                DAL
                DAL
                2022-08-12

                Comment


                • 8014FE
                  VT-YAE
                  B38M
                  Boeing 737 MAX 8
                  43922
                  Akasa Air
                  AKJ
                  QP/AKJ
                  2019-06-26

                  Comment


                  • 471DAA
                    HA-LGC
                    A21N
                    Airbus A321-271NX
                    10907
                    Wizz Air
                    WZZ
                    WZZ
                    2022-07-26

                    Comment


                    • AE4FF4
                      168164
                      H60
                      Sikorsky MH-60R Strike Hawk
                      70-4863
                      US NAVY
                      2018

                      Comment


                      • A23C11
                        N243KM
                        PA11
                        Cub Crafters CC-11 Carbon Cub
                        CCX-2300-0043
                        Private owner
                        2022-00-00

                        Comment


                        • 47C8D1
                          LN-0310-NF
                          DRON
                          Schiebel Camcopter S-100
                          492
                          Nordic Unmanned
                          2022

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nsc01gt View Post
                            Hello, this helicopter is registered as a ground vehicle :

                            3B9B22
                            F-HMRE
                            H160
                            Airbus Helicopters H160B
                            1008
                            Babcock International France Aviation
                            2021-10-01

                            PS : Impossible to add H160 helicopters through "Aircraft missing from database" because Aircraft Type & ICAO Type of H160 is not existing. Thanks.

                            NSC, France
                            The correct hex for F-HMRE is 39B224

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AirMe View Post

                              The correct hex for F-HMRE is 39B224
                              Negative, 39B224 doesn't exist.
                              Someone has registered the hex code 39B224 as F-HMRE, but it has no history & no information.
                              The real & correct hex code is 3B9B22 for F-HMRE. I got contacts from Babcock, they can confirm.
                              First person who add this aircraft on the forum is Enzo58 and is mentioning 3B9B22 too.
                              Last edited by nsc01gt; 2022-08-25, 23:14.

                              Comment


                              • 0D0E7A
                                XA-EMX
                                B734
                                Boeing 737‑49R(F)
                                28881
                                ESF
                                Estafeta

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X