Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Joecool View Post
    Please add the following:

    45E241
    OY-XRA
    SZD-50-3 Puchacz
    B-1725
    Private
    --
    --
    1988-00-00


    45CB02
    OY-RXB
    SZD-51-1 Junior
    511.A.06.013
    --
    --
    2011-00-00
    No evidence found of either hex in use.

    Comment


    • Data Correction

      401D59
      G-WATP
      P28R
      Piper PA28R 200 Cherokee Arrow
      28R-35307
      Private Owner
      January 1969

      The above is a re-registration of G-BFZH and is using the same hexcode. Showing/plotting on FR24 as G-BFZH

      Ian H.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
        3008E4
        I-RVMM
        A109
        Leonardo Helicopters AW109S Trekker
        22719
        Elilombarda
        00-01-2019

        3008E5
        I-MMRV
        A109
        Leonardo Helicopters AW109S Trekker
        22727
        Elilombarda
        00-04-2019
        Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post

        Error in uploading
        3008E5
        I-MMRV and not I-MVRR as you upload

        Originally posted by DB Editor View Post

        Please wait until they are using callsigns before submitting rather than guessing them based on random PROVA callsigns. All your errors now corrected and database will update within 24hrs.
        Very easy to blame others for your mistakes instead of admitting them. even if I had guessed it (although I have photographs with proof of the correct registration) the registration in the first post is correct. it's you who can't even copy and paste the recordings. I have been registering aircraft with callsign PROVA for years and no one has ever complained. By the way they are all correct. why all these problems now? Congratulations on your consistency.
        Last edited by Vincenzo Caccamo; 2022-04-01, 12:15.
        Caccamo Vincenzo

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
          Very easy to blame others for your mistakes instead of admitting them. even if I had guessed it (although I have photographs with proof of the correct registration) the registration in the first post is correct. it's you who can't even copy and paste the recordings. I have been registering aircraft with callsign PROVA for years and no one has ever complained. By the way they are all correct. why all these problems now? Congratulations on your consistency.
          https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...703#post212703

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vkudela View Post
            49D316
            OK-HKI
            G2CA
            Guimbal G-2 Cabri
            1296
            Blue Sky Aviation s.r.o.
            2021-00-00
            - helicopter when active shows previous identity of OK-EDP Bell 407 which used this hexcode before and is no longer in OK- register, please delete it from DB
            Changed, thanks. Note that the hex is also in use by L410 RA-67035 miscoding, presumably from its original Czech reg OK-JDF years ago

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vkudela View Post
              3D234D
              D-ELPT
              SUBA
              Fuji FA-200-180AO
              FA-200-261
              Private
              1974-00-00

              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7360535
              Photo is from 11 years ago! Do you have recent proof?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DB Editor View Post

                Photo is from 11 years ago! Do you have recent proof?
                Yes I have, aircraft is actually operating at Czech Republic - Pilsen with new czech operator and remain still active on D- reg.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DB Editor View Post

                  Changed, thanks. Note that the hex is also in use by L410 RA-67035 miscoding, presumably from its original Czech reg OK-JDF years ago
                  Hello,

                  yes hexcode used before OK-EDP od L-410 OK-JDF which is now at RA-

                  question to you, I am regularly sending each week around 20 new planes to add through the FR24 support, is there any other possibility also to add them ? tons of planes waiting still with me to add. Also found some mistakes similar to OK-HKI cabri which shows previous identites of using hexcodes, where I can discuss them ?

                  BR from CZ

                  Vaclav

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by freddyair View Post
                    ModeS/Hex-code: D8C64B
                    Registration: PR-IOM
                    ICAO Type code: BE36
                    Type: Beech Bonanza A36 (nowadays shows as balloon)
                    Serial Number: E2784
                    Airline / Owner: Private owner
                    Invalid hex. Please contact ANAC for code assignment + fee.

                    Comment


                    • A1A87E
                      N206BZ
                      BCS3
                      Airbus A220-300
                      55143
                      Breeze Airways
                      MXY
                      MXY
                      2021-12-03

                      Comment


                      • One new aircraft and one changed ownership.

                        New:
                        A01B06
                        N106AH
                        EC45
                        EC145 C2E
                        9869
                        Flight for Life - Burlington
                        2021-01-00

                        Changed owner:
                        A79104
                        N587MH
                        EC45
                        H145
                        9174
                        LifeNet McHenry
                        0000-00-00

                        Thanks!

                        Comment


                        • Hello there,
                          Please correct false info of this aircraft
                          9A26407362E9F31
                          5B-CMB
                          P06T
                          Tecnam P2006T
                          MSN 339
                          White with blue and red stripes
                          09.09.21
                          Operator: The Pigeon Aviation school of Cyprus

                          Comment


                          • Hello,

                            one new with ADS-B equipped aircraft

                            HEX:3FFA1D
                            Callsign: D-MKCT
                            Typ: Flight Design CT2K (2004)
                            Owner: Private


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hammoud.mustafa View Post
                              Hello there,
                              Please correct false info of this aircraft
                              9A26407362E9F31
                              5B-CMB
                              P06T
                              Tecnam P2006T
                              MSN 339
                              White with blue and red stripes
                              09.09.21
                              Operator: The Pigeon Aviation school of Cyprus
                              The owner of the aircraft needs to correct the "false info", using Italian manufacturer hex illegally in Cyprus!

                              Comment


                              • Thank you for correction to our fleet

                                This one not ours but is not iin

                                8A0904
                                PK-MBS
                                B733
                                Boeing 737-3Q8SF
                                28200
                                Blackstone Airlines
                                1997-02-03

                                They paint as 737-301F and actually operate under Raffles Global Angkasa AOC (RGA on cowlings) Blackstone not real airline

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X