Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 39A043
    F-HICD
    C172
    Reims-Cessna F172M
    0954
    Private

    Comment


    • Mode ‘S’: 064151
      Reg No: 5N-SPL
      Type: Hawker HS-125 850XP
      ICAO Type Code: H25B
      MSN: 258984
      Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
      Operator code: JNS


      Mode ‘S’: 064217
      Reg No: 5N-PPH
      Type: Hawker HS-125 800XPi
      ICAO Type Code: H25B
      MSN: 258717
      Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
      Operator code: JNS


      Mode ‘S’: 064258
      Reg No: 5N-EZU
      Type: Hawker HS-125 800XP
      ICAO Type Code: H25B
      MSN: 258548
      Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
      Operator code: JNS


      Mode ‘S’: 064252
      Reg No: 5N-AAK
      Type: Embraer EMB505
      ICAO Type Code: E55P
      MSN: 50500329
      Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
      Operator code: JNS

      Comment


      • 38F7DC
        F-JHST
        VL3
        JMB VL-3 Evolution
        Serial number unknow
        Private

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
          471F46
          HA-LVY
          A21N
          Airbus A321-271NX
          10370
          Wizz Air
          WZZ
          WZZ
          2021-07-26
          Appears to have been overlooked.

          Comment


          • 39B14C
            F-HMKM
            BE55
            Beechcraft 95-B55 Baron
            TC-1616
            Private
            1973

            Comment


            • 424B06
              M-MBLU
              GLEX
              Bombardier BD700 Global 6000
              9776
              Private
              EX M-MBLY

              Comment


              • A9C994
                N73KA
                Rans S-21 Outbound

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JSS OPS View Post
                  Mode ‘S’: 064151
                  Reg No: 5N-SPL
                  Type: Hawker HS-125 850XP
                  ICAO Type Code: H25B
                  MSN: 258984
                  Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
                  Operator code: JNS


                  Mode ‘S’: 064217
                  Reg No: 5N-PPH
                  Type: Hawker HS-125 800XPi
                  ICAO Type Code: H25B
                  MSN: 258717
                  Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
                  Operator code: JNS


                  Mode ‘S’: 064258
                  Reg No: 5N-EZU
                  Type: Hawker HS-125 800XP
                  ICAO Type Code: H25B
                  MSN: 258548
                  Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
                  Operator code: JNS


                  Mode ‘S’: 064252
                  Reg No: 5N-AAK
                  Type: Embraer EMB505
                  ICAO Type Code: E55P
                  MSN: 50500329
                  Airline/Operator: Jet Support Services Ltd
                  Operator code: JNS
                  Majority exist already. But are bizjets and currenty blocked. So editor won't be able to change I imagine
                  https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5n-spl
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • 48FFDE
                    SP-SZKY
                    BUSH
                    Rainbow Skyreach BushCat
                    msn n/a
                    private
                    2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                      Majority exist already. But are bizjets and currenty blocked. So editor won't be able to change I imagine
                      https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5n-spl
                      Thanks for your response. Kindly, how can we unblock so we can see the details we require.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JSS OPS View Post

                        Thanks for your response. Kindly, how can we unblock so we can see the details we require.
                        https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us

                        As airline Commercial - aircraft blocking

                        Req unblock, proof of ownership prob required
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • 4AB5A4
                          SE-MMD
                          BW6T
                          Blackwing BW635RG
                          Serial: 007
                          Private owner

                          Comment


                          • 4AB5A4
                            SE-MMD
                            BW6T
                            Blackwing BW635RG
                            Serial: 007
                            Private owner

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                              https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us

                              As airline Commercial - aircraft blocking

                              Req unblock, proof of ownership prob required
                              the link posted just refers back to the forum. It doesn't provide us the opportunity to provide proof of ownership.

                              Comment


                              • 781BEE
                                B-324N
                                A20N
                                Airbus A320-271N
                                10349
                                Shenzhen Airlines
                                CSZ
                                CSZ
                                2021-07-22

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X