Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xian View Post

    I already post on 22 use search

    Why this not already add, site very bad very slow
    Still not add !

    Site only accept post from banana. All other post ignore, unless you call banana. Admin say no post for aircrafts not yet fly as not add, but banana can post Malta Air 9H-VUE not yet fly and instant add to database within minutes. One rule for one.

    Comment


    • Site too slow to add, maybe not like China? Many aircraft not add, Airbus and Comac should add straight away, maybe not like because i have information and not banana

      Chengdu Tianfu not on map, why? airport open 27 June. B306H make first flight but no airport on map, too bad too slow

      I message on Weibo but no answer, FR24 never talk to anyone

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Xian View Post
        Site too slow to add, maybe not like China? Many aircraft not add, Airbus and Comac should add straight away, maybe not like because i have information and not banana

        Chengdu Tianfu not on map, why? airport open 27 June. B306H make first flight but no airport on map, too bad too slow

        I message on Weibo but no answer, FR24 never talk to anyone
        Your name Xian not banana. Only post by banana get add. All other post ignore unless find on planespotters website. True. Solution not sure.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xian View Post
          Chengdu Tianfu not on map, why? airport open 27 June. B306H make first flight but no airport on map, too bad too slow
          New CRZ international airport opened 3 years ago. Pin still in wrong place on old airfield dirt strip in the middle of the town. I emailed support long time ago, we will fix they say. Nothing happened. Waste of time.

          Comment


          • Maybe I leave site, waste too much time for nothing

            Comment


            • 4CAC53
              EI-HGO
              B38M
              Boeing 737-8200
              Ryanair
              RYR
              65879
              2021-06-07

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Xian View Post
                Maybe I leave site, waste too much time for nothing
                Please no. You send good infos. I post new infos above, but probably not get add unless banana reposts.

                Comment


                • 8013E3
                  VT-IXS
                  AT76
                  ATR 72-600
                  1566
                  IndiGo
                  IGO
                  6E/IGO
                  2019-08-01

                  Comment


                  • 8013E4
                    VT-IXV
                    AT76
                    ATR 72-600
                    1570
                    IndiGo
                    IGO
                    6E/IGO
                    2019-10-16

                    Comment


                    • 781B3A
                      B-322N
                      A20N
                      Airbus A320-251N
                      9460
                      Capital Airlines
                      CBJ
                      CBJ
                      2019-12-19

                      Comment


                      • 4A52E4
                        YR-TWD
                        EVSS
                        Evektor SporStar RTC
                        Transylvania Wings
                        20212139
                        2021-05-00

                        Comment


                        • 43BE92
                          VP-BXD
                          A359
                          Airbus A350-941
                          429
                          Aeroflot
                          AFL
                          AFL
                          2020-12-18

                          Comment


                          • 4CAC55
                            EI-HGR
                            B38M
                            Boeing 737-8200
                            65881
                            Ryanair
                            RYR
                            2021-06-19

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Xian View Post
                              Maybe I leave site, waste too much time for nothing
                              Xian, the information you post is invaluable - Please stay and keep posting, there are many many people here who appreciate your time and effort. Many thanks !

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by IanH654 View Post

                                Xian, the information you post is invaluable - Please stay and keep posting, there are many many people here who appreciate your time and effort. Many thanks !
                                I-agree your posts dont just go to fr24 but to many people out there who love what we do. Posts before 1st flight or deliverey should not be accepted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X