2021-03-19

P4-KGE
      A21N
      Airbus A321-271NX/LR
      Air Astana
      KZR
      KZR
      2021-01-12
      Last edited by ravi1925; 2021-04-01, 09:46.

Comment

• 4682BD
        A109
        Leonardo AW109S Trekker
        Greek Air Force
        2018-00-00

Comment

• 781AB7
          B-321K
          A20N
          Airbus A320-251N
          Air China
          CCA
          CCA
          2020-11-24

Comment

• 4863EB
            PH-ALA
            RV7
            Vans RV7
            Private
            2021-00-00

Comment

• 3D8E46
              D-GADA
              AE45
              Aero Ae-45
              cn 15-018
              private owner

Comment

• 3FD606
                D-OSMG
                BALL
                Schroeder Fire Balloons G
                cn 1078
                private owner

Comment

• 3F2663
                  D-OALF
                  BALL
                  Schroder Fire Balloons G
                  cn 1611
                  private owner

Comment

• 31DEB6
                    I-D624
                    ULAC
                    Coavio DA Evolution
                    Private
                    2020-00-00

Comment

• 0D0A1D
                      XA-KVD
                      H25B
                      BAe 125-800B
                      private

B946C4
                      LV-EMB
                      GLID
                      Politechnika Warszawska PW-5 Smyk
                      n/a
                      private

E8CFA4
                      FAP304
                      DHC6
                      Viking DHC-6-400 Twin Otter
                      Peruvian Air Force

Comment

• 8881C2
                        VN-A226
                        A20N
                        Airbus A320-251N
                        Bamboo Airways
                        BAV
                        BAV
                        2021-03-08

4CABD3
                        EI-LRG
                        A21N
                        Airbus A321-253NX/LR
                        Aer Lingus
                        EIN
                        EIN
                        2021-03-23
                        Last edited by ravi1925; 2021-04-01, 13:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta

It is difficult to understand that this is "MISCODED".
                          Hey man,

so look to many Gliders all over the world are "Miscoded", not just my posts...
                          Many gliders FR24 included in database are miscoded!

Do you want some examples??? I can make a list exclusive for you.
                          Last edited by Chubaca feroz; 2021-04-01, 14:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chubaca feroz View Post

Hey man,

so look to many Gliders all over the world are "Miscoded", not just my posts...
                            Many gliders FR24 included in database are miscoded!
                            And you still want to keep inserting more errors than already exist in the database.
                            B946C4 MISCODED

Comment

• 1- Many gliders do not have the country correct hex code, it's true.If you want, so delete all gliders of FR24.
                              2- I'm inserting many information about Latin America that there is no information in FR24. I'm not a robot, and informations founded in the internet is not 100% accurated. Many countries don't have ASD-B as mandatory. So discrepancies are possible and FR24 do what it want.
                              3 - My intention is cover Latin Amercica aircrafts, helping information for FR24. I'm not a robot, and not a God, so everyone can help and correct information after post here. Thank you for that!
                              4 - Many Latin American aircrafts informations in the database were included by me. Am I really so bad?
                              5 - Stop pissing, you're a hater person, and what I realize is that people like you who are not even interested in seeing aircrafts in Latin America, are denigrating people who try to help complement the database they put. It seems to me that you think that here in Latin America, Russia and other countries there are only idiots and brainless.
                              6 - And I will not stop including aircrafts in this forum.
                              7 - Just for you know, I have a list of about 100 aircrafts ready to include in database. But I can't do at once because it would be dowdy for other people that are including other countries aircrafts informations.
                              8 - I thought that a forum like this was for people to help themselves with information about the aircraft and supply the database, but on the contrary, people are jealous of those who post.
                              9 - And I am not posting to be the person who has more posts on this forum, it is worthless. If I wanted that I would post one aircraft per post.
                              10 - Best greetings and think about your attitudes, I know that there are other people in this forum think the same things as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chubaca feroz View Post
                                1- Many gliders do not have the country correct hex code, it's true.If you want, so delete all gliders of FR24.
                                2- I'm inserting many information about Latin America that there is no information in FR24. I'm not a robot, and informations founded in the internet is not 100% accurated. Many countries don't have ASD-B as mandatory. So discrepancies are possible and FR24 do what it want.
                                3 - My intention is cover Latin Amercica aircrafts, helping information for FR24. I'm not a robot, and not a God, so everyone can help and correct information after post here. Thank you for that!
                                4 - Many Latin American aircrafts informations in the database were included by me. Am I really so bad?
                                5 - Stop pissing, you're a hater person, and what I realize is that people like you who are not even interested in seeing aircrafts in Latin America, are denigrating people who try to help complement the database they put. It seems to me that you think that here in Latin America, Russia and other countries there are only idiots and brainless.
                                6 - And I will not stop including aircrafts in this forum.
                                7 - Just for you know, I have a list of about 100 aircrafts ready to include in database. But I can't do at once because it would be dowdy for other people that are including other countries aircrafts informations.
                                8 - I thought that a forum like this was for people to help themselves with information about the aircraft and supply the database, but on the contrary, people are jealous of those who post.
                                9 - And I am not posting to be the person who has more posts on this forum, it is worthless. If I wanted that I would post one aircraft per post.
                                10 - Best greetings and think about your attitudes, I know that there are other people in this forum think the same things as me.
                                From what I saw, you don't like me to talk about your mistakes, many of your posts came from RADARBOX and other pages that have a lot of errors and others you took from old photos.
                                We know that there are some publishers who are not careful to add aircraft to the database.You can post whatever you want, if you are grotesque mistakes I will comment.

Originally posted by Chubaca feroz View Post
                                48411C
                                P4-MAK
                                B737
                                Boeing 737-7HZ(WL) BBJ
                                Vipjet Limited
                                Last edited by AttentiAllaFretta; 2021-04-01, 15:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X