Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C04515
    C-GAEE
    R44
    Robinson R44 Astro
    1208
    Private Owner
    2002-00-00

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AirMe View Post

      What does it mean?

      I know Italian hex start with 3, so I supposed it was correct. Usually when there is something strange I always check.
      "I was doing 190 officer? Sorry i only took notice of the 1 at the start"

      The point being if filling blanks from another source en masse, keep an eye on the common ranges you focus on to spot if they aren't right at least

      Some can't work out binary so there's tables and places to quick check
      Numbering goes 1-9 a-f before moving to next character. So if the 2nd is a 4 or more it can't be Italian.

      300000 - 33FFFF Italy
      340000 - 37FFFF Spain
      380000 - 3BFFFF France
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

      Comment


      • A3BB8B
        N34G
        C150
        Cessna 150F Commuter
        15061615
        private

        A8CF2D
        N667KT
        BE20
        Beech B200 Super King Air
        BB-1761
        Lake Air Sale
        2001

        A7EC90
        N61BT
        VALI
        Convair BT-13A Valiant
        1268
        American AirPower Heritage Flying
        1941

        ADBA0F
        N984AQ
        C172
        Cessna 172S Skyhawk
        172S12445
        Textron Aviation
        2020

        AD8B41
        N972BW
        H500
        MD Helicopters 369FF
        0105FF
        Roberts Aircraft
        1994

        A206E7
        N23HS
        AS50
        American Eurocopter AS350B3
        7550
        Vertical Corp
        2013

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

          "I was doing 190 officer? Sorry i only took notice of the 1 at the start"
          Thanks for explanation, but this was unnecessary.

          I remind you users help the db for free, mistakes can be done. Avoid to tease them, kindness is free.

          Comment


          • 3E6927
            D-KFAD
            VENT
            Schempp-Hirth Ventus cT
            152/487
            Private

            Comment


            • 44066C
              OE-XFA
              R44
              Robinson R44 Cadet
              30014
              Private

              Comment


              • 4404F3
                OE-CBK
                H207
                HB-Flugtechnik HB-207V-RG Alfa
                207012
                Private

                Comment


                • 3D347C
                  D-ESCY
                  S22T
                  Cirrus SR-22 G3-GTSX Turbo
                  3131
                  Private

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AirMe View Post

                    Thanks for explanation, but this was unnecessary.

                    I remind you users help the db for free, mistakes can be done. Avoid to tease them, kindness is free.
                    It was not a tease but showing the importance - You are equally as quick to correct mistakes of others getting things wrong. https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...722#post184966

                    HEX-REG is the important detail that needs to be right for identification to all web users

                    Other details like owner/colour have less impact to all and easier to correct
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • 3FF7A1
                      D-MCIH
                      ELA7
                      Ela Aviacion ELA-07 Cougar
                      Private

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                        It was not a tease but showing the importance - You are equally as quick to correct mistakes of others getting things wrong. https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...722#post184966

                        HEX-REG is the important detail that needs to be right for identification to all web users

                        Other details like owner/colour have less impact to all and easier to correct
                        What I meant, I really appreciated you're explanation about hex, I know they're important. It's ok if I make a mistake and you correct it (as I do it with others), but say it in a kind way (at least with not persistent users )

                        The correction you linked was me correcting myself
                        Was the only way to add the information, as the forum problems didn't let me edit a post.

                        Comment


                        • 3C5C26
                          D-AGAF
                          A359
                          Airbus A350-941
                          416
                          German Government
                          Lufthansa Technnik
                          LHT
                          LHT
                          2020-02-21

                          Comment


                          • 3E718D
                            D-KIEV
                            SF25
                            Scheibe SF-25 Rotax Falke
                            44679
                            Private

                            Comment


                            • 3FEFEC
                              D-MXYW
                              C42
                              Ikarus C-42B Cyclone
                              C42-0165
                              Private

                              Comment


                              • 3FF145
                                D-MZUH
                                GLID

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X