Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4D2200
    9H-IRC
    GLEX
    Bombardier BD-700 Global 6000
    9860
    DC Aviation Malta
    DCW
    2018-12-14
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

    Comment


    • 405CFF
      G-CFHX
      BALL
      Fire Balloon
      c/n 928
      private owner

      Comment


      • 3D0527
        D-EAEX
        C172
        Reims F172N Skyhawk 100
        c/n F17202027
        private owner

        Comment


        • 3FF7A5
          D-MZWT
          WT9
          Aerospool WT9 Dynamic
          private owner

          Comment


          • 3D0BC1
            D-ECRX
            C172
            Reims F172L Skyhawk
            c/n F17200855
            private owner

            Comment


            • 3D3A1A
              D-EUGG
              BE33
              Beech E33A Bonanza
              c/n CE-235
              private owner

              Comment


              • 3FF6D5
                D-MROY
                ULAC
                Ikarus C-22
                c/n 9112-3298
                private owner

                Comment


                • 4D2200
                  9H-IRC
                  GLEX
                  Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global 6000
                  c/n 9860
                  private owner

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post

                    Already in the database, but blocked.



                    C-GEPG was used by a former Falcon 2000 that was also blocked and in this case no change possible.
                    https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur...fr2=RchHs.aspx

                    The link above from Transport Canada shows the Falcon 2000 certificate of registration was cancelled 2016-07-08. So if that's so shouldn't it be removed from the database and therefore free to be used? It would explain why Air Canada is now able to use the registration for the Boeing 737 MAX 8.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NorskeTroll
                      48C12E
                      SP-RKS
                      B738
                      Boeing 737-8AS
                      44704
                      Ryanair
                      RYR
                      operated by Buzz (rebranded of Ryanair Sun https://corporate.ryanair.com/news/r...n-autumn-2019/ )
                      RYS
                      2015-08-31
                      48C12E is SP-RKO. Confirmed from flight plans. I don't know the msn but it certainly isn't SP-RKS.

                      Please do not post additions unless you have confirmed them to be correct. It just causes confusion across the internet as this site is ranked highly in search engines and people just copy and paste whatever shows up here and within a week every database has been populated with the same trash.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

                        48C12E is SP-RKO. Confirmed from flight plans. I don't know the msn but it certainly isn't SP-RKS.

                        Please do not post additions unless you have confirmed them to be correct. It just causes confusion across the internet as this site is ranked highly in search engines and people just copy and paste whatever shows up here and within a week every database has been populated with the same trash.
                        Serial number 44702 Waiting confirmation
                        https://www.flightradar24.com/RYR61JE/23e2507b

                        48C131>SP-RKS 44704 Waiting confirmation
                        Last edited by AttentiAllaFretta; 2020-02-16, 17:53.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post

                          Serial number 44702 Waiting confirmation
                          https://www.flightradar24.com/RYR61JE/23e2507b

                          RYR61JE checked just now > SPRKO on FPL.

                          48C131 on RYR753 to LEZL yesterday was SPRKS on FPL. Other tracking sites have this hex code entered incorrectly as SP-RKD . SP-RKD is 48C123, confirmed on RYR77JE as I write.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Be9L View Post
                            3E1988
                            D-IAWE
                            C425
                            Cessna 425
                            c/n 425-0192
                            private owner
                            This data is incorrect. 425-0192 has been rgd C-FSEA since 2011 and is still current on the Canada register.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Be9L View Post
                              3E1988
                              D-IAWE
                              C425
                              Cessna 425
                              c/n 425-0192
                              private owner
                              Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

                              This data is incorrect. 425-0192 has been rgd C-FSEA since 2011 and is still current on the Canada register.
                              According to Radarbox... D-IAWE = c/n 425-0035
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                                According to Radarbox... D-IAWE = c/n 425-0035
                                Thanks for the info. That website seems unreliable though as they are the source of the duff Ryanair's above. Maybe someone has a source at the German registry office? FRAmoveman perhaps?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X