Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C814EA
    ZK-GNM
    GLID
    Schempp-Hirth Discus CS
    266 CS
    Private
    0000-00-00

    Comment


    • C80346
      ZK-DOS
      P28A
      Piper PA-28-180 Archer
      28-7405002
      Classic Flights
      1974-00-00

      Comment


      • C824FD
        ZK-IOB
        H500
        Hughes 369E
        0252E
        Private
        0000-00-00

        Comment


        • Hope I have this right. My aircraft is not seen on your system
          A6072E
          N488JW
          C172
          Cessna 172M
          17261113
          Private owner
          2017-02-15
          Could not find colors....Primary white, accent maroon

          Thanks for the help

          i received a reply that I am blocked. How do I unblock my aircraft? Thanks
          Last edited by dmkagey; 2020-02-09, 04:23.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dmkagey View Post
            Hope I have this right. My aircraft is not seen on your system
            A6072E
            N488JW
            C172
            Cessna 172M
            17261113
            Private owner
            2017-02-15
            Could not find colors....Primary white, accent maroon

            Thanks for the help
            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n488jw

            Blocked or not within enough coverage
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n488jw

              Blocked or not within enough coverage



              how do I unblock. Today was under the Houston Bravo and three other aircraft leaving the airport were visible. Mine was blank, so assume not a coverage issue. Thanks
              Last edited by dmkagey; 2020-02-09, 04:27.

              Comment


              • 731A01
                EP-FPA
                B733
                Boeing 737-36N
                29337
                Fly Persia
                PES
                1999-06-04

                731A02
                EP-FPB
                B733
                Boeing 737-33V
                29341
                Fly Persia
                PES
                1999-10-05

                731A03
                EP-FPC
                B733
                Boeing 737-33V
                28558
                Fly Persia
                PES
                1997-04-09

                Comment


                • Hopefully this makes sense to add my, recently first-flown aircraft, to the database:

                  Hex: 407601
                  Reg: G-FOCX
                  ICAO Type: EFOX
                  Type: Eurofox 2K
                  MSN: 57319
                  Owner: Private
                  First Flight: 2020-02-05

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaulSS View Post
                    Hopefully this makes sense to add my, recently first-flown aircraft, to the database:

                    Hex: 407601
                    Reg: G-FOCX
                    ICAO Type: EFOX
                    Type: Eurofox 2K
                    MSN: 57319
                    Owner: Private
                    First Flight: 2020-02-05
                    It is already in the database.

                    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-focx

                    Comment


                    • Thanks for that. I've recently moved from Australia to England, so my ADSB feed is offline and I have been reduced to a Basic subscription, until I can get my feed up and running in the UK. Is the MSN and age on the ADSB data, as this information is not available to Basic subscriptions?

                      Cheers :-)

                      Comment


                      • 3FF6BD
                        D-MCMF
                        AP22
                        Aeroprakt A-22L2
                        private owner

                        Comment


                        • 3D44A4
                          D-EYGA
                          EUPA
                          Europa Aviation Europa
                          c/n 91
                          private owner

                          Comment


                          • 3FF5F0
                            D-MYMX
                            AP22
                            Aeroprakt A22-LS Foxbat
                            private owner

                            Comment


                            • 3FF5C4
                              D-MASR
                              C22
                              Ikarus Fox C-22
                              c/n 9009-3293
                              private owner

                              Comment


                              • 3D167A
                                D-EGTM
                                SR22
                                Cirrus SR-22
                                c/n 4363
                                private owner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X