Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E49108
    EB1016
    AS50
    Helibrás HA-1 Esquilo
    2231
    Brazilian Army
    NA

    Comment


    • 800DB2
      VT-IYU
      AT76
      ATR 72-600
      1545
      IndiGo
      IGO
      6E/IGO
      2019-02-07

      Comment


      • 8013B4
        VT-WJR
        A20N
        Airbus A320-271N
        9388
        GoAir
        GOW
        G8/GOW
        2019-11-30

        Comment



        • ModeS/Hex-code - AAD9F4
          Registration N799FC
          ICAO Type code - EA50
          Type ECLIPSE 500
          MSN 000168
          Airline / Owner - PRIVATE
          First flight date - JANUARY 2008

          Comment


          • Originally posted by wfreireec View Post
            ModeS/Hex-code - AAD9F4
            Registration N799FC
            ICAO Type code - EA50
            Type ECLIPSE 500
            MSN 000168
            Airline / Owner - PRIVATE
            First flight date - JANUARY 2008
            Ive already explained it has had a privacy request. Flights are blocked

            The data is there, but will not show travelling

            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n799fc
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • A617ED
              N492EC
              LJ45
              Learjet 45
              156
              Private
              2001-00-00

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wfreireec View Post
                ModeS/Hex-code - AAD9F4
                Registration N799FC
                ICAO Type code - EA50
                Type ECLIPSE 500
                MSN 000168
                Airline / Owner - PRIVATE
                First flight date - JANUARY 2008
                You must request a new "Hex Code" from the agency that controls Ecuadorian air transportation.

                Ecuador:

                It has to be between:

                E84000 .... E84FFF

                AAD9F4 this is for US restricted use.

                http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html

                E84***
                HC-***
                EA50
                Eclipse 500
                000168
                Private owner

                Year: 2008-00-00
                Last edited by AttentiAllaFretta; 2019-12-26, 23:09.

                Comment


                • A8552E
                  N636MW
                  P46T
                  Piper PA-46-500TP
                  4697636
                  Private Owner
                  ​​​​​​​2019-04-19

                  Comment


                  • C806FD
                    ZK-RJD
                    P28A
                    Piper PA-28-161 Warrior
                    28-7916439
                    Private
                    1979-00-00

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kegan View Post
                      A8552E
                      N636MW
                      P46T
                      Piper PA-46-500TP
                      4697636
                      Private Owner
                      2019-04-19
                      https://www.flightradar24.com/commer...aft-unblocking

                      Aircraft blocked for flight tracking.

                      https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n636mw

                      Comment


                      • C828C4
                        ZK-EWZ
                        C172
                        Cessna 172S Skyhawk
                        172S10389
                        Ardmore Flying School
                        2006-00-00

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post

                          You must request a new "Hex Code" from the agency that controls Ecuadorian air transportation.

                          Ecuador:

                          It has to be between:

                          E84000 .... E84FFF

                          AAD9F4 this is for US restricted use.

                          http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html

                          E84***
                          HC-***
                          EA50
                          Eclipse 500
                          000168
                          Private owner

                          Year: 2008-00-00
                          Thanks! I will do with the new register HC-XX.

                          Comment


                          • 8A2000
                            AI-2318
                            CN35
                            Nusantara CN235-220 MPA
                            N063
                            TNI AU

                            Comment


                            • 781516
                              B-001G
                              C919
                              Comac C919
                              106
                              Comac
                              2019-12-27

                              Comment


                              • 683281
                                UP-I7651
                                IL76
                                Ilyushin Il-76TD
                                0073479367
                                Azee Air
                                AZL
                                AZL
                                1987-00-00
                                F-UAAR1 T-UAAR3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X