Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7C486C
    VH-OLA
    R44
    Robinson R44 II
    11774
    Private
    2007-00-00

    Comment


    • A71554
      N5557J
      TAMP
      Socata TB-9 Tampico
      1326
      Private
      1991-00-00

      Comment


      • A49E74
        N397TA
        TWEN
        Tecnam P-2010 Twenty-Ten
        097/US
        Private
        0000-00-00

        Comment


        • 75863B
          RP-C6638
          AT75
          ATR 72-500
          680
          Private
          2001-10-30

          Comment


          • 0A8082
            C6-EAL
            PA31
            Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain
            N/A
            Private
            0000-00-00

            Comment


            • 0D0C15
              XB-GMX
              P337
              CESSNA T337G TURBO SKY MASTER
              P3370267
              Private owner

              Comment


              • 3B75ED
                F-RBAQ
                A400
                Airbus A400M-180
                102
                Armée de l'Air
                CTM
                CTM
                2019-00-00

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
                  3B75ED
                  F-RBAQ
                  A400
                  Airbus A400M-180
                  102
                  Armée de l'Air
                  CTM
                  CTM
                  2019-00-00
                  Has this flown yet?

                  Should be 3B7762?
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • Aircraft currently showing up as a Sling - It is actually a Savannah.

                    ModeS/Hex-code
                    - 00DEC7
                    Registration - ZU-CAT
                    ICAO Type code - Z236
                    Type - Savannah S
                    MSN -
                    Airline / Owner - Private Owner
                    Paint code (ICAO) - na
                    Operator code (ICAO) - na
                    First flight date - 2017-08-16

                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by stixbrogump View Post
                      Aircraft currently showing up as a Sling - It is actually a Savannah.

                      ModeS/Hex-code
                      - 00DEC7
                      Registration - ZU-CAT
                      ICAO Type code - Z236
                      Type - Savannah S
                      MSN -
                      Airline / Owner - Private Owner
                      Paint code (ICAO) - na
                      Operator code (ICAO) - na
                      First flight date - 2017-08-16

                      Thanks!
                      00DEC7 is still in use by ZU-STB Sling 2.

                      Possible miscode/swapped box etc...

                      ps. no such type code as Z236.
                      https://www.icao.int/publications/DO...es/Search.aspx
                      Last edited by 40612; 2019-12-13, 10:45.
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                        00DEC7 is still in use by ZU-STB Sling 2.

                        Possible miscode/swapped box etc...

                        ps. no such type code as Z236.
                        https://www.icao.int/publications/DO...es/Search.aspx
                        Oops - Type Code SVNH
                        I have a letter from the South African CAA dated 16 August 2017 re the transponder hex code, but the owner will have to take it up with them!

                        Thanks for your speedy response - most appreciated...

                        Comment


                        • 51012E
                          EW-545PO
                          E195
                          Embraer E195LR
                          19000772
                          BRU
                          BE
                          Belavia
                          2019-12-03

                          Comment


                          • A7F3AE
                            N611NN
                            CRJ9
                            Bombardier CRJ-900LR
                            15460
                            PSA Airlines / American Eagle
                            JIA
                            AAL
                            2019-00-00

                            Comment


                            • 040173
                              ET-AWP
                              A359
                              Airbus A350-941
                              375
                              Ethiopian Airlines
                              ETH
                              ETH
                              2019-11-28

                              Comment


                              • A958AE
                                N701EE
                                E550
                                Embraer Legacy 500
                                55020107
                                Private
                                2019-00-00

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X